STS plus new series

nsaeolian

Cathlete
Did I see somewhere on the forums that Cathe may do a STS/new series rotation for us at some point? That'd be amazing...

I hope so! I just bought STS and it should arrive in tomorrow's mail. I'm torn between wanting to start STS right away and wanting to do the Low Impact Series. Decisions decisions!

STS and LIS ==> AWESOME!!!

I hope so! I just bought STS and it should arrive in tomorrow's mail. I'm torn between wanting to start STS right away and wanting to do the Low Impact Series. Decisions decisions!

Sherry - so happy you got STS! I know you're excited :D You could play with you two new series several ways...here's my thought:

- finish current rotation if on one, or add some of LIS to it when it arrives;
- Start STS at the beginning of the next month and there's room for cardio in the STS rotation. You can implement LIS + others since it's 3/6 months so you've got time to insert plenty of "fun".

If you haven't done your 1RepMax for STS you'll need to get started on those:p

Last edited:
Great ideas, thanks! No, I haven't done my one rep maximums yet. I need to figure out how to do those as quickly as possible. Do you do the one rep maximums for the leg stuff? I am assuming most of the leg workouts are 3 stars or less (I would think a squat rack is needed to really come close to the 1 rep maximum, but I don't have a squat rack).

I think I will incorporate the cardio or circuit stuff in with the STS workouts: or is adding a circuit workout with 3 hardcore weight training workouts per week overkill?

Sherry - so happy you got STS! I know you're excited :D You could play with you two new series several ways...here's my thought:

- finish current rotation if on one, or add some of LIS to it when it arrives;
- Start STS at the beginning of the next month and there's room for cardio in the STS rotation. You can implement LIS + others since it's 3/6 months so you've got time to insert plenty of "fun".

If you haven't done your 1RepMax for STS you'll need to get started on those:p

Just had to share, I read the titles of this thread as a new series is coming out called "STS Plus". I have issues :p.

I asked Cathe if she would do a LIS and STS rotation one of those times when she told us that she would be online at a certain time and we could pose questions to her. Her response was that was a great idea and to remind her of it when the series is released (or when it gets closer to being released).

So we just need to remind Cathe!

I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.