STS - Fits chick 2/13

Happy Friday! Today was Disc 2, week 1. I felt really good about this one except for the chin/pull ups. I used the tube on a door but really did not feel much. I'm thinking about the Perfect Pull up but just hate to put $ into something now when I want Cathe's tower. As soon I would get something else the Tower will become available!

My Sis-in Law got a Body Bug about 2 years ago and loves it. I was amazed when I saw them on the Biggest Loser. Guess they really work.

I'm supposed to do KPC tomorrow and Disc 3 on Sunday but I might switch the days. I'll decide in the morning!

Terri

I was googling more about the bodybugg, they used to be $500 according to some people.

What a great gift for your son! Yeah, I still remember the RIDICULOUS food I ate when I went away to college. I didn't work out back then either, so doubly whammy!

Just finished Disc 6, wow these leg workouts are tough. This time I was able to pick up the weights a few times in the wall/ball squats, last time, I couldn't get back up if I went down that far. Progress!

Just finished disc 6 and med ball abs. I swear disc 6 was harder than 3. I was hoping I wouldn't be as sore tomorrow as I was last weekend, but I'm thinking the prognosis ain't good:eek: I could do the ball/wt wall squats last time, but I couldn't quite get it worked out this time. I think my arms aren't long enough!! That's it, I'll blame my arms:D:p:cool: Please tell me I'm not the only one huffing and puffing thru the leg work. The leg work has quite a bit of cardio factor for me. The UB not so much. Well, I am off to shower and then to the grocery store. Joy o' joy!!!

Nighty night,
Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.