STS extended stretch

jengollf

Cathlete
Is the extended stretch automatically added onto the end of each STS workout? I assumed it was, but when I look at the chapters for each workout in the workout menu, it lists the warm up and each exercise chapter, but not no stretch chapter at the end. Thanks!

extended stretch

The extended stretch is on a different chapter listed on the main menu.

You will need to stop, go to the main menu and click on it to play.
I must have done more of stretching. By the beginning of the afternoon I could feel the need of stretching my body big time.

Working out in the morning I tend to neglect them.
I will do them before going to bed every day from now on.

I love the extended stretch from STS!! Such a great little routine. I really saw progress with my flexibility when I did this consistently.

I love the extended stretch from STS!! Such a great little routine. I really saw progress with my flexibility when I did this consistently.

I 2nd this!!!

I will admit, I never once did the STS extended stretch while doing STS :eek:. I actually decided to do it during of my rest days after I completed STS. I kicked myself for not doing it sooner! It has some great Yoga poses.

Totally off topic, but I want to add that I love Cathe's yellow shirt in this :D.

Good luck Jen!

Thanks everyone. I am a little disappointed to read this. I only have an hour in the mornings to workout, so I don't have time to add on another 17 minutes to my morning workout. I was hoping it was included in the workout times. I will have to find a way to fit it in at other times during the week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.