STS Check in

Disc 40 and about an hour of Leslie Sansone walks today. Yesterday I needed a recovery day, so I did abs, restorative yoga, and a YouTube walk. I am planning a light week after I finish STS, still deciding what to do after that but my body is ready for a break. Nicki we can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Disc 40 and about an hour of Leslie Sansone walks today. Yesterday I needed a recovery day, so I did abs, restorative yoga, and a YouTube walk. I am planning a light week after I finish STS, still deciding what to do after that but my body is ready for a break. Nicki we can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!
Yes, we can see the light;). I, like you, need a rest today and will most likely do abs and yoga or a low impact workout.

Did disc 36 yesterday and a Leslie Sansone 4 mile power walk. Live kickboxing plus core today and trying to talk myself into going for a walk outside!

I should have done my last Plyo legs workout today but I slept like complete crap and it just seemed too daunting. So I did a 4 mile Leslie Sansone walk and am planning to go to bed early!

I should have done my last Plyo legs workout today but I slept like complete crap and it just seemed too daunting. So I did a 4 mile Leslie Sansone walk and am planning to go to bed early!
We all need a break. Listen to your body and don't beat yourself up. ;)

Disc 35 today and the extended stretch, plus some YouTube stuff. Yay for my last Plyo legs disc! I feel like I hit a mental block this week so I made sure NOT to sit down after I finished work so I could get it done.

Disc 35 today and the extended stretch, plus some YouTube stuff. Yay for my last Plyo legs disc! I feel like I hit a mental block this week so I made sure NOT to sit down after I finished work so I could get it done.
Plyo Legs rough. I have one more next week.

Today I completed Cardio Core Circuit. WOW! I was sweating so much at the finish! then I did Core Max #2 SB and Extended Stretch. Good work out day.

Finished STS yesterday with disc 34! Also did a 3 mile Leslie Sansone walk and a 50 minute walk outside. Active recovery today with a couple of short YouTube walks, some gentle abs, and Jessica Smith gentle yoga stretch for stability and mobility

Finished STS yesterday with disc 34! Also did a 3 mile Leslie Sansone walk and a 50 minute walk outside. Active recovery today with a couple of short YouTube walks, some gentle abs, and Jessica Smith gentle yoga stretch for stability and mobility
YAY and congrats!!!! I finished week 3 today! One more week. Thanks for hanging in with me;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.