STS 2.0 Workout Sheets

Gobias

Cathlete
I read that there will be an STS 2.0 User's Guide, but will there also be workout sheets like in STS 1.0? I really hope so, since I use them to lay out my weights the night before and keep track of my progress and keep notes.

I like the FULL SIZED sheets of the STS 1.0 sheets since they have ample room for me to make notes and easy for me to visually skim my progress.

I read that there will be an STS 2.0 User's Guide, but will there also be workout sheets like in STS 1.0? I really hope so, since I use them to lay out my weights the night before and keep track of my progress and keep notes.

I like the FULL SIZED sheets of the STS 1.0 sheets since they have ample room for me to make notes and easy for me to visually skim my
I agree, hoping for workout sheets too. So helpful.

I like the FULL SIZED sheets of the STS 1.0 sheets since they have ample room for me to make notes and easy for me to visually skim my progress.
I do the same thing and really like the full sized sheets.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.