STS 2.0 Body Part Legs Bonus- Hamstring Hip Hinges??

Interesting question... I feel it in my front leg on the step - a hamstring stretch. But it is a little confusing in that it's sort of a one-leg squat or rather deadlift except the "working/standing" leg doesn't feel it as much as the front ...

I think it depends on how stiff you're holding your back leg. If you have it super straight, you're going to feel it there, too, but I believe the emphasis is supposed to be feeling the work in your front leg. I'd go back and listen to her form pointers during the workout to see what she says about that, though, because I thought she said to keep a slight bend in your back knee.

I think it depends on how stiff you're holding your back leg. If you have it super straight, you're going to feel it there, too, but I believe the emphasis is supposed to be feeling the work in your front leg. I'd go back and listen to her form pointers during the workout to see what she says about that, though, because I thought she said to keep a slight bend in your back knee.
I think you're right ... I suppose keeping the back leg straighter would make you feel it more in that leg. Cathe does say something to the effect (in the second side) that with the foot elevated and flexed that you should be feeling it ... implying it's felt in the front leg.

I am having trouble understanding this exercise. Should I feel this is the front straight leg that is on the step topper, or the rear leg?
i love discussing this type of question. Myself have not done this workout yet.
It is definetely on my soon to do list. I will report on this thread.

That being said, if you are a seasoned cathlete, you should feel it the right place within seconds: rear leg;):D

The clip below will hopefully help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.