STS 2.0 add-on-

aqua girl

Cathlete
I think it would be neat to have a STS 2 add-on, something along the lines of X10- Express style
workouts....like with one warmup & stretch, then several short workouts to choose from, to compliment the original workouts... example:
updated Squat rack (using weighted vest or not, barbell, etc)
Full Body workout using weight plate (Cathe's weight plates would work excellent)
some type of workout (abs, mobility) using that new balance disk
full body workout using med ball including a standing med ball abs
(Just examples) There are these type of workouts out there, but would love Cathe's "take" on them.

I found a YT workout this AM that I want to try using balance disc & chair for some of it..
over the weekend I bet you I wrote down between 20-30 workouts on there, using weight plate, kettlebell, balance disc, med ball, weighted body bar, chair, all things I now have sitting around and gonna start getting some use out of them….but, of course, I always would love to have a “Cathe version” :)

Yep, I have found some short KB full body ones too :). I would love a Cathe kettlebell workout but she has never ventured into that…not sure why….. I still have 2 of those Kettleballs that she had years ago during that first line of equipment….one I still have handle attached & one ball without…I have started using that med ball in some of my med ball workouts & the handled one I have started using in some KB workouts for swings, etc. Do you remember those? Gosh, I had bought so much of that stuff way back when and over the years, some things just was tossed, because there was never any workouts done to use them….a waste…..that’s why I am glad I recently got “smart” and have discovered workouts that suit me and I can incorporate these “toys” :). That’s why too, that I have held off so far on the bars, cause I don’t need something sitting where I may only use for 1 exercise, especially since I have 2 FitTowers.

I have been working out cathe for years.

That being said there is something in kb i feel Cathe might not be keen on. For safety and ethics reasons:);)
Swinging the kettle.

The question has been asked numerously in the past. I would be surprised if it happen.

She does not believe in that toy lol:D

I have been working out cathe for years.

That being said there is something in kb i feel Cathe might not be keen on. For safety and ethics reasons:);)
Swinging the kettle.

The question has been asked numerously in the past. I would be surprised if it happen.

She does not believe in that toy lol:D
Cathe does some kettlebell swing type moves in some workouts but uses a dumbell. I kinda wonder if she stays away from KBs due to complaints she's had about "all the equipment" she uses in her workouts. I figure if we have the equipment we might as well use 'em. But I also can sympathize as I've been reluctant to purchase heavier dumbells & hesitate to purchase KB being concerned I wouldn't get my $$ worth.

I think it would be neat to have a STS 2 add-on, something along the lines of X10- Express style
workouts....like with one warmup & stretch, then several short workouts to choose from, to compliment the original workouts... example:
updated Squat rack (using weighted vest or not, barbell, etc)
Full Body workout using weight plate (Cathe's weight plates would work excellent)
aqua girl, i like these ideas!!!

So an X10 workout was in my rotation yesterday & I was reviewing the cover listing the options. Then I picked up the Intensity dvd & reviewed it too ... I'm in so much agreement with this suggestion! An easy way to create new, shorter content to complement STS2.0! Perfect with a Mix 'n Match feature!

I've included an X10 workout since starting STS2.0 for a cardio, core & recovery workout day.

There may not be much interest, but I was thinking maybe a Zone 2 or 3 fun, old-school style cardio workout option would be fun as an option too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.