Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on STS UB2! Oh yea! Nice weather is awesome! Maybe it will stay nice from here on out.

This morning I did an upper body workout! Yesterday DH hit something with his semi and it ripped a piece of his fuel tank off and he leaked almost 100 gallons of diesel fuel all over the grounds of the place he works for. They called someone to clean it up which will luckily be covered by his insurance and luckily his fuel tank was a quick and cheap fix but we are out probably $500+ dollars of fuel that he lost.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your upper body workout. Oh no that is a lot of fuel to lose. That is good that his insurance will cover all of it except for the lost fuel.

This morning I went to physio. I didn't have a chance to get a workout in before I left and when I got back I started in on the housework. I didn't need to go out to my mom's today since there was nothing that she needed. Now I need to figure out something to do this afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Hmm.. napping sounds like a good thing to do in the afternoon. But that could be just me being tired and wanting to sleep because I love sleep!

This morning was my sleep in day which is really just an hour extra sleep but man it feels nice. We have been in the 40s which is nice but tomorrow we are supposed to get snow (not a lot thankfully) and then it is in the 30s over the weekend. Of course it has to snow on the day I need to drive into town to go to the vet.

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Julie Sleeping in does feel nice. I hope you don't get a lot of snow nd of course it has to happen when you need to drive to the vet. Enjoy your weekend.

So yesterday I did have a bit of a nap but then I went out for a walk. It was another decent day out so I am taking advantage of it before it starts to rain again. This morning I did STS 2.0 Lower Body 2 and the lower body foam rolling. I didn't go very high in the weights as I usually do because of my knee but I wanted to get some movement in.

Have a great day.
Cheryl

Good morning ladies. I see you have both been doing well with your workouts. Julie I’m so sorry to hear about your parents dog. That is heartbreaking about your mom reaching to pet her. I’m sure their house will feel very empty for awhile. We had a nice few days in the mountains. We got some hikes in and the weather was really nice. The first day it was really windy so that made it a bit cool at the top of the mountain, but as soon as we dropped back down a bit it was nice. We’re going to Patagonia at the beginning of March so wanted to start getting some hikes in to get ready for that. Friday morning I did Ramped Up upper body and then some errands and catching up on things after being gone. Saturday I took as my rest day because I had a wish to set up a sensory play area. We had a lot of stuff to put together and set up, but luckily a lot of people from their church were there to help. It took about 4 hours and looked great when it was done. Hopefully she will enjoy it. This morning was Body Max Step and power circuits. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I am glad that you had a great time in the mountains. That is exciting to be going to Patagonia. Are you going on your own or with a group? Good work on RUUB and BM Step and power circuits. I saw your post on FB on the sensory play area. I think she will love it.

Friday I did P30 HILI Hiit and then I took Tango to the vet for a checkup. Saturday I did STS 2.0 Yoga and lower body foam rolling. Today I am taking as a day off but I am going to go to the farmers market. This afternoon I am going out to my mom's to take her out and then my brother is coming over. She wants to go over some things with us so we know where everything is whenever the time comes.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Yea, so glad you got a nap and a nice walk in good weather! Great job on STS 2 LB2 plus LB foam rolling! That's smart using lighter weights to get some movement but save your knee stress. Great job on P30 HILI HiiT and STS 2 Yoga plus LB FR! That is something I still need to do with my parents. We actually did it about 5 years ago but they have had quite a bit of changes since then so need to do it again.

Pam That is so great you had good weather for the hike. Patagonia sounds amazing and beginning of March is not far away. Great job on RUUB and BM step and circuits! That is an awesome wish gift to give.

Friday I did a heavy lower body workout and a hike in Mt. Kilimanjaro then took Ruby to the vet to recheck her liver values and get a general checkup. She has an ear infection and her liver is still elevated. We are starting her on special liver food. I'm only doing one meal of the food to see if that is enough to help because it is expensive. Saturday I did my mobility workout and a hike on Mt. Kili again then did some things around the house. Sunday was a heavy upper body workout and this morning was a rest day.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your heavy lower body workout, your two hikes in Mt. Kilimanjaro, your mobility workout and heavy upper body workout. I hope the new liver food will help Ruby. Food for our pets certainly is not cheap.

This morning I did S&S Total Body Giant Sets. I hadn't done that one in a long time. Then I had to go to the vet to pick up some food and medication for Tango. He is losing weight but his thyroid still seems to be fine. We will see if the higher calorie food will help. So far he loves it so I hope it stays that way.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on S&S TBGS! I hope the new food helps keep him from losing weight. It is good he loves the new food. I bet the higher calorie makes it more tasty. Luckily Ruby likes her liver food too. The vet said most dogs don't like it but she seems fine with it.

This morning I did a heavy lower body workout. It was all quad focused and walking up the six flights of stairs to get to my office was not fun this morning. Hopefully I can still walk, sit, and stand tomorrow.

Have a great day!

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout. I am able to walk but it is slow going and sitting and standing is tough. It didn't help that yesterday after going up the 6 flights to get to my office, we had a tornado drill and I had to climb another 8 flights after getting to the basement.

Have a great day!

Cheryl We are going on our own to Patagonia, but some of the activities will be in small groups. Great job on P30 HILI Hiit, Yoga, and lower body foam rolling. That’s not much fun going over those things with parents, but very important.

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout and Mt Kili hike! Poor Ruby, it seems like she can’t catch a break. That Rx food for pets is crazy expensive. Great job on your mobility workout and Mt Kili hike and heavy upper body workout! How are the Monday morning rest days feeling?

Cheryl Great job on TBGS! Hopefully the higher calorie food will help with Tango’s weight loss.

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout. Oh boy, 6 flights of stairs after that and then a tornado drill! Your legs must have been screaming at you! Great job on your heavy upper body workout, I’m glad you are able to walk .

It looks like I forgot to post for a couple of days! Monday I did Body Blast Supersets, one I haven’t done in ages. Yesterday was Kick, Punch, Crunch and my abs were not happy with those pikes. I did get through them all, but not all the way up to the tips of my toes like Cathe and the crew. Yesterday afternoon DH and I went for a 5 mile hike to try to keep our hiking legs. This morning was Cardio Slam. This afternoon someone is coming over the meet Benji, so I hope that goes well. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout and doing six flights of stairs and your heavy upper body workout. That is mean to have a tornado drill and having to walk up 8 flights of stairs. I bet your quads are talking to you.

Pam Good work on BB Supersets, KPC, your 5 mile hike and Cardio Slam. I hope everything goes well for Benji's meet and greet.

I forgot to post yesterday. Yesterday I met up with a friend for a walk. Just before I was going to go our friend called and asked if I could walk Zoey. Since I didn't have time I decided to take her with me for our walk. She absolutely hates the car but loved the walk with us. After I got home I went and got groceries. This morning I had physio. It didn't help that I slept in so my morning wasn't as relaxing as I like. After I got home I got the housework done. Now I need to figure out what to do with my afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on BB SS and KPC! Cathe and crew look so flawless doing those pikes. I am sure I look like a worm on a bouncy ball. Great job on your 5 mile hike with DH and CS! Fingers crossed for Benji! I think the Monday sleep in is helping.

Cheryl Oh that is great you were able to take Zoey for a walk with your friend. I have only had one dog that hates car rides. I hope the physio is continuing to help with your knee. I am sure you figured out something to fill your afternoon with.

This morning was my sleep in day. My quads and inner thighs are still talking to me. They are getting better but still a little sore. And tomorrow is leg day again. Help me!

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on your walk with your friend and Zoey. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a dog that didn’t like the car before! At least she enjoyed the walk Great job on getting the housework done after physio. I hope you did something fun with your afternoon!

Julie Oh boy, hopefully those quads and inner thighs will be feeling better in time for your leg day tomorrow! That last leg day was a doozy!

This morning was CTX Leaner legs, another one I haven’t done in a long time. The ab workout on that one is just endless crunches, I’m glad the newer ab workouts aren’t like that! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Wow you really did your legs in on your last leg workout. I hope they are doing better tomorrow for the next round.

Pam Great work on Leaner Legs. I haven't done that one in a long time too. I do prefer the new ab workouts to only doing crunches.

This morning I did RUUB + bonus abs. Wow I haven't done that one in a long time and I struggled with it. The ab work did me in too. Obviously I have been sluffing off a bit too much. Then I went to the SPCA to help out with our new kitties.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUUB+bonus abs! I have not been doing abs as consistently as I used to and I could really tell with my ab workouts this week too! I hope things went well with the new kitties.

This morning was LITE Pyramid pump upper body only. She uses pretty light weights so I went up a little for most of the exercises and it was definitely challenging! We had a really exciting hockey game last night against the Panthers. It was 0-0 and we scored with 18 seconds left in the game! Have a great day!

Pam

Good morning! This morning was Low Impact Challenge from LI Series. I hadn’t done it in ages and it’s kind’ve tricky so wasn’t pretty, but I madre it. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on LITE Pyramid Pump Upper Body and Low Impact Challenge. That is great that your team won and with 18 seconds to go. It makes for an exciting game. Our team won against Boston last night. We were down 2 - 0 going into the 3rd period. We came back with 2 unanswered goals in the third and then won it in overtime. Now we are back on top of the whole NHL.

Friday I went for a walk and then did the laundry. Saturday I did STS 2.0 Mobility 1 & 2 then it was a pretty lazy day. This morning I went to the farmers market to pick up a few things. Now we are going to go for coffee with our friend and Zoey and then after that I am going to the SPCA as we are getting a transfer of 5 cats. It is a bit unusual to get a transfer on a Sunday and I hope it will go smoothly with the exams.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on CTX LL, LITE PPUB, LIC! I remember LIC being pretty challenging to get from a technical standpoint. That sounds like a pretty fun game.

Cheryl Great job on RUUB + bonus abs and STS 2 Mobility 1 & 2! Hope everything went well during the Sunday transfer.

Luckily my legs were feeling better for my Friday leg day. After that I did some things around the house. Saturday was mobility work and then I went to my mom's to help her with some things. We put up a little memorial for her dog. Sunday I did a heavy upper body workout and this morning was my sleep in day. We are in the 70s today and tomorrow! Wow!

Have a great day!

Cheryl I guess the Canes used it all up against the Panthers because they have lost the two games they’ve played since then . Last nights game went to a shoot out and I hate those, we never win them! Great job on your walk, STS Mobility 1&2! I hope all went well with the transfer on Sunday.

Julie I’m glad your legs recovered, great job on your leg workout and mobility work. That is nice that you put up a memorial for your parents dog. 70’s sounds amazing!! We are only getting into the 60’s today, but I will take that too!

Yesterday was a rest day and a mostly lazy day with a lot of time working on a puzzle. This morning was STS 2.0 Supersets Total Body. I really love the STS 2.0 workouts! Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.