Step Kickbox (you haven't done one of these yet)

MissParker

I love the suggestions you made.

Other suggestions:

Step Kickbox (like the stuff you do in Circuit Max where you do kickboxing on the step).

Kickbox
High Low
MIC 2 (half step, half high-low)

I'll buy them all regardless of what you make. I have all of your tapes and are very happy with every single one.

Thank you!

I would also like to see an entire video of step kickbox. This would be great! I see a lot of videos for step, and a ton of kickboxing, but so far, not many instructors have given us an entire tape of the combo moves for step/kickbox.

I love this segment in Circuit Max, it would be wonderful to have this for an entire workout.

Lisa :)

Get your stones ready...

Because you're gonna want to throw them at me.

(Funny, I was just posting about a step kickbox tape, but I'll just put the whole thing on this thread, I'm not brave enough to post it on its own:Because you're probably gonna want to throw them at me, here goes:)

Cathe can't make everyone happy, that I know, but when her core audience is advanced exercisers (both in regards to cardio and strength training), I would anticipate workouts tailored to that demographic. It would be repetitive to do another intensity series, but the intensity series was primarily weight based (PLB, PUB, ME and half of C&W). I hoped to see non-step oriented intense cardios the next time around. I do think that an Intro To Cathe tape would fill a need for many potential Cathe customers who might be too timid to take the plunge with Mega Step Blast or Step Heat. I think this is a good idea. But this is already going to be a lower intensity step tape. Why come out with another one (Stylized Step) in the same round of filming? We have Kari Anderson, Keli Roberts, and Christy Taylor for those. Nobody can do an advanced workout like Cathe. Nobody. How about a 60 min. hi/lo video, either a Cardio Kicks II or a 60 min. step kickboxing tape, or a 15-15-15 that features 15 intense minutes each of hi/lo, kickboxing, and step.

Anyone else feel this way? (P.S. I really don't want to cause a ruckus - I think you all know how devoted I am to Cathe and anything she produces. I love her workouts and will look forward to any workout that she produces, I just wanted to share my thoughts with the educated crowd.)

Give me a good intense step kickbox

Cathe, I know you can make a good super-intense all step kick-box. The little bit of this in CTX is one of my favorite sections. I would love something that takes it up a notch, extends it and even throws in some more-challenging choreography. I KNOW you can do this!
Meredith

RE: Give me a good intense step kickbox

Oh, yes, I would love kickboxing on the step. It would be great, too, if you could choose higher impact moves that can be easily modified to lower impact (a person could choose to do propulsion or choose not to go airborne, etc.).

Step Kickbox would be great, and the idea of having some on and some off the step is appealing, too, especially for DVDers.
Thanks!

RE: Get your stones ready...

Jillybean, I totally agree with you & want Cathe to keep those ADVANCED videos a-comin'!!!! Here's to more kickboxing!(step, floor, I don't care!)

:)

A definite pair of thumbs up to the step kickbox idea!! And another voice in support of those advanced workouts. Cathe is the only istructor who caters specifically to the advanced exercisor, and that is the reason she has such a huge and grateful following. (You'd think other instructors would catch on!!) Besides, it always leaves room for anybody, from the ultra-beginner to the ultra-advanced, to grow.

I absolutely loved the step kickbox section in Circuit Max! I have a CIA tape that is totally step kickbox - which is OK, but not anywhere near what Cathe did on her section in Circuit Max. I would give anything to have a Cathe Step Kickboxing tape.

I would also love a 20-20-20 (see how I want double the time).

Someone also suggested doing a tape on all core work with stability ball and medicine ball - I would love that too.

I think the ideas Jillibean has on the DVD's is great too. I think MB and Wedding Video and Intro to Cathe would go good together. I love the step section in the wedding video - those two are the best to get to know Cathe.

Cheryl

YES!!! Step Kickbox! I also love the idea of an interval kickboxing workout. Or maybe as someone else suggested, a Maximum Intensity Kickbox that is half on, half off the step.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.