Steady state cardio

TamDe

I'm new to the forum. And relatively new to Cathe dvds. I Was hoping I could get some recommendations for steady state cardio dvds to do on days that I'm not doing HIIT. (I'm not big into step. Like it but takes me forever to learn. ) any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Hi TamDe,
Welcome!
You might want to check out some of Cathe's kickboxing workouts. Rockout Knockout, Kick Max, and Kick, Punch, & Crunch are all excellent and step-free.
Hope that helps,
Roz

Hi TamDe,
Welcome!
You might want to check out some of Cathe's kickboxing workouts. Rockout Knockout, Kick Max, and Kick, Punch, & Crunch are all excellent and step-free.
Hope that helps,
Roz
Thanks!!! I've gone ahead and ordered Rockout Knockout and Kick, Punch, & Crunch. They all looked like great workouts and fun. I'm excited to give them a try!
TamDe

You may also want to get Cathe Live, she has a few cardio (without step) workouts that are awesome. She has a few boxing/kickboxing and love them all.

Agreed -- Cathe Live rocks. Love all the Live boxing stuff. Of course, you can always just get Cathe On Demand while you're at it! ;)
I love love love Rockout Knockout. It's supremely fun. In fact, I may have to do that one tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.