Stability ball setup

UNLVCrjChick

Cathlete
Hello,

I know this may sound like a stupid question but, how the heck do you use the pump that comes with a stability ball? I bought Sports Authority's brand, a 55 inch ball, but I just cannot figure out how to blow it up lol. Did anyone else have this trouble? It comes with a foot pump and the only directions it has is "place the hoze into the blue nozzle if you want to inflate, and put it into the red nozzle to deflate." Even though my BB dvds won't arrive until next Wednesday (the waiting is pure torture, even though I just ordered on Sunday), I still want to have this thing inflated as quickly as possible.

Sherry :)

Hi Sherry,

I just replaced my fitness ball a few weeks ago and the setup you described sounds like the one I have also. It took me a while (10 minutes) to blow it up using that foot pump. There should be a flange or nozzle that fits into the hole on the ball, then using your super human powers of dexterity and balancing skills, start pumping that little yellow pump like crazy. The nozzle/flange thingie kept wanting to pop out of the hole so I had to hold it in place with my hand to keep it in place. It's almost a workout in itself just pumping up the thing!

Good luck ...........I've had the Body Blast DVD's for a few weeks and I absolutely love the stability ball exercises.

Kind regards,
Coletta

Yeah, fricking directions would have been nice. I still can't get mine to work. The stupid small nozzle thing will not fit in the hole to blow the stupid thing up. Can you tell I am a little frustrated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.