Some of my favorite things.....(just for fun)

1. My Avon Terrier--Cooper
2. Our lake cabin
3. Born shoes & Lucky Jeans (tie)
4. A good book
5. A roaring fire in the fireplace (with a good book and glass of wine;))

Hmmmm......I don't think these are necessarily in priority order:

1) my wine cellar (or more correctly, it's contents! :D)
2) my Kitchen aid mixer
3) My food processor
4) My water ski (if we are talking things, waterskiing if just stuff)
5) Netflix

Fun idea, thanks!
Pam

Last edited:
1. DVR
2. Champion Juicer (although this alternates with my vitamix depending on my mood)
3. Iphone
4. Books (cuz I don't own an ebook reader yet)
5. Fleece pants from Old Navy
6. Organic (anything, makeup, veggies, whatever :))

Sorry, couldn't stick with 5 either.....lol!

Ha! I have been reviewing heavy duty blenders and it was a toss between Vitamix and Blendtec. Glad I stumbled on this thread because I am definitely going with the Vitamix!

In no particular order
iPhone
iPad
Pedicures
A snow day
A glass of really good red wine
Once I get my Vitamix, I will add it to the list!

fun thread

1—iPhone (functional in myriad ways but my favorite: daily FaceTime with my niece)
2—DVR (an absolutely brilliant invention)
3—amazon.com (also a Prime member here & love it!)
4—eBags Mother Lode suitcase (smartest, best-designed piece of luggage I've ever owned)
5—Sirius radio (has greatly improved my commute)

I’m also a bit of a gadget junkie, and thanks to a recent thread here, I was enabled into purchasing Apple TV. It’s arrived today, but I’m still waiting on the cable. So quite possibly it may make the list soon!

Absolutely a FUN thread, Kathryn!

OK, I'm listing mine with prices, and in price order, because I think it's such a hoot how something as cheap as $5 has changed my life! :p

1. Little knobby rolly ball I got at REI--bigger than a golf ball, smaller than a tennis ball--great for rolling under feet, on my neck, etc. when my feet are sore from walking or I have headaches. Amazing, and only $5!

2. LL Bean toiletry bag. $25. I keep it packed and ready to go. I do some much traveling. I love having it ready. I've had it for 6 years, use it constantly, and the strap for hanging it up is still strong.

3. Espresso machine. $85. It's a cheap Mr. Coffee machine but has cranked out daily espressos for 2 years now!

4. Birks. $100. Can't even count how many pairs I have or have had! Love em!

5. Iphone. $100. Amazing. Love my music. Love the organization.

6. Leather couches. $3000. So comfy. Wonderful place to crash after a hard day. And so easy to clean. DH has allergies and couldn't stand to be in the same room with our cloth sofas. These have changed our lives! :D

The way I love Birks, I'm curious if anyone who listed UGGs has tried the sandals?

This was ridiculously hard for me - all my favourite things are related to working out and running or are alive.

1. my programmable coffee machine that gives me a reason to get up
2. my Reed and Barton hammered steel cutlery
3. my Sony walkman with drag and drop and my Curvyman that ties up the cord so nicely that it doesn't get in my way when I run (whoops, little slip there...)
4. my Zogirushi rice maker that I never use but still love
5. my grocery delivery service - saves me 2 hours a week

1. IPad (absolutely #1), my Kindle is rarely used
2. Microfiber hair drying towels (I bought quite a few) and I thought I was the only one who loves those fabulous things.
2. DVR
3. Vitamix (although I don't use it very much in the winter)
4. IPhone
5. Nikon D200 (lovely hand-me-down camera I inherited from my husband when he upgraded)

I do have a lovely Quilter's Dream Bernina sewing machine (with the most gorgeous cabinet and sewing room) but I haven't used it in so many years. I would some suggestions on getting back into it. Maybe some easy books? I know I would have to start at the very beginning. I would like to put it back on the top 5.

Hard to stop at 5

But I'll try:

Sirus/Xm radio
Blackberry
Directv
Lazyboy recliner
$40.00 Target cowboy boots - such a deal!

Great thread!!! So hard to leave out fitness items though.

Here goes my list:

1. My furbabies-biggest stress reliever ever!!
  2. Amazon-because it has everything!
  3. Brita slim pitchers-I have 1 at home and 1 at work
  4. Dark Chocolate-Do I really need a reason?
  5. Lybrel Birth Control-No more visits from Aunt Flow!!!!

Sorry if that last one offends anyone.

1. Keurig coffee maker - just got it a couple of months ago and boy, I am spoiled by it!
2. My IPod - when past ones have broke - I WILL have a new one in 24 hours.
3. Books - love to read.
4. My computer - I am a SAHM so it is my link to the world.

OMG - I'm just like you with the iPod. I lost mine last spring and after 3 days I realized I couldn't live without it, so I bought the 3rd generation iTouch. Then the next day, I found the 1st Gen one that I'd "lost". That one went to my BF, his Nano that I got him for Christmas went to my daughter, and my old honking click-wheel that my daughter was using went to my piano teacher.

Now my piano teacher has upgraded to an iTouch and become a 60 year old techno-geek, emails me YouTube videos of pianists from his iPod. I got the 4th generation iTouch and gave my 3rd Gen to my daughter for Christmas. BF still has my 1st gen iTouch... but I gave him a gift certificate towards a 4th gen. Steve Jobs could probably buy an Elliptigo off of all the money I spend on his stuff.

I love my Cairn Terrier, but there's no way that wacky dog would make my top 5 list. He's too much work. I would DEFINITELY add my sweet little Yorkie though!

See #2

If you get the Dearfoams...he will love them too, you need to bond!...:D just lay down the law...you can take them...you just can't rip them to shreds! that dog melts my heart!

and he's the wackiest dog I've ever known!

I have a pair of $10.00 Dearfoam slippers that I got at Walmart & they are fabulous!

I can't remember when I got my first pair...they're the greatest...:)

See #2

If you get the Dearfoams...he will love them too, you need to bond!...:D just lay down the law...you can take them...you just can't rip them to shreds! that dog melts my heart!

and he's the wackiest dog I've ever known!

I can't remember when I got my first pair...they're the greatest...:)

Oh my Cairn would take the Dearfoams for sure. I mean, he takes the Wii remote, bar soap packaging from the trash, the case that holds the scissors, random toys from DD's room, socks, wash cloths, books, basically anything that fits through the doggie door. Those things that don't fit can be found on the floor just inside the door. The weird thing is that he doesn't steal these things so that he can chew on them. He's just a collector, I guess.

Oh my Cairn would take the Dearfoams for sure. I mean, he takes the Wii remote, bar soap packaging from the trash, the case that holds the scissors, random toys from DD's room, socks, wash cloths, books, basically anything that fits through the doggie door. Those things that don't fit can be found on the floor just inside the door. The weird thing is that he doesn't steal these things so that he can chew on them. He's just a collector, I guess.

hahahaha....great spirits they are, mine's favorite thing would be his enormous toy collection, rooting through it, and the slippers, of course.

It's like pure joy watching him run through the house "see what I have, see what I have"

Crazy fun:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.