SNM or CATHE...RESISTANCE BAND QUESTION

Stacy

Cathlete
I need to replace my current resistance band. I have the older green one that was shipped with the Gym Style series. I notice the newer bands on your site come in 3 different resistances. 1. Is it possible to order either one band or multiple bands of the same resistance and 2. I'm looking for a band with slightly more reistance than the current green one I have. Which of the current 3 fit the bill??

Thanks.

Hi Stacy! The bands only come in a 3 pack with 3 different intensities. You will want to use the green one in this pack. It will be the next step up from your current green one. The other two resistance bands will be of higher intensity yet can come in handy for your pull downs (but use lifting gloves if doing so, so that your hands don't need to grip so hard or slip if they are sweaty).

You will notice that all of these bands feel a little stiffer than the one you currently have (you will get used to them though). This is because they are non-latex. So many people either have latex allergies or don't care for the chalky residue on latex bands (messy) so I decided to switch to non-latex. Enjoy!

I need to replace my current resistance band. I have the older green one that was shipped with the Gym Style series. I notice the newer bands on your site come in 3 different resistances. 1. Is it possible to order either one band or multiple bands of the same resistance and 2. I'm looking for a band with slightly more reistance than the current green one I have. Which of the current 3 fit the bill??

Thanks.

Last edited:
wow, thanks Cathe, from a latex allergic nurse/home exerciser!!!:D

I just received Cathe's set of bands yesterday...OH MY! They ARE stronger! I'm thinkin' I need a Weenie Resistance now- maybe do that one in rainbow or something!;)..
I was up to a "strong" purple dynabamnd...Thinking I was all cool- WRONG! cathes green is harder than Dyna purple! EEK! :eek:

New Bands

Just wanted to say the new bands are awesome! What a challenge! (Especially firewalkers!!!) The old bands were much easier, and seemed to break alot. (Mine snapped during leg press; ouch!!) The new ones seem like they will last forever!!! Love em!!!

Where are these?

Hi,

I'm a long time lurker on the forums, but I decided to post a question here - where can I purchase Cathe's resistance bands? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the site (I think I searched everywhere under Cathe Fitness).

If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Joyce

Hi,

I'm a long time lurker on the forums, but I decided to post a question here - where can I purchase Cathe's resistance bands? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the site (I think I searched everywhere under Cathe Fitness).

Thanks!
Joyce

I just looked, too, and don't see them. I see that the weighted vest is not shown either, and I've read that it's out of stock right now. Maybe that's the case with the bands. I bought mine locally at Big 5 (Fitness By Cathe label made by Altus).

http://www.shopcathe.com/category_s/45.htm
This is the link they are normally found under but appear to be out of stock - not sure why the pic was removed tho- odd..... anyway..I bought additional Cathe Vests at Walmart.com but have been unable to find the Cathe Altus bands at any of my local stores.

Hopefully everything will be back in stock on the website very soon.

Hi,

Thanks!
Joyce

I went online to order the resistance bands and they do no show on your website, also the weighted gloves you wear in STS are not there.
Are they out of stock or am I looking in the wrong place.

Love STS.

Thanks

Resistance bands?

Thanks for all your replies! I appreciate your help.

Hopefully Cathe or someone from SNM will see this and respond?

Joyce

I'd love to know when the resistance bands will be available again as well. SNM can you please let us know? Thanks!

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.