Skipping, freezing and missing labels

JULSCARVER

Cathlete
Got my 3 disks today! So excited until…Total body barbell took forever to load, then would freeze and skip and was unplayable. Gloved up and sweaty played fine, and I think I’m going to love it! However it’s missing labels as it goes from chapter to chapter. Shows one for the first section but never again, I had to keep going back to the menu to see what section we were doing. The labels worked for the jump rope bonus fine.

Anybody else ?

Hi JUlSCARVER,

Gloved Up & Sweaty is not missing any labels. Because this is a kickboxing video we only show a few of the chapters as labels as this is meant to be a continuous workout, not a workout that is divided into sections. The chapters are included in the menu so that you can skip around if you wish, but there is just no reason to label the choreography throughout the workout as we do in other types of workouts.

As for TBB it certainly could be a defective DVD or the problem you're having could be caused by a simple finger smudge on the DVD. Try cleaning the DVD and if that doesn't work contact our customer service team at [email protected] they will get you a replacement.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.