Since we're sharing new combos today

mogambo

Cathlete
Yesterday I combined two workouts for a great killer cardio using my new Rhythmic Step/MIC/Imax DVD.

I did the warmup and the first five intervals of Imax, then switched to the step and intensity blast and cool down from MIC. The whole thing took 75 minutes, so it's like a Terminator, and I really felt worked out, but without all that Hi/Lo, it was a lot easier on my knees, and I hate hi/lo anyway.

I used 6" for Imax and the step, and then went up to 8" for the blast.

I will definitely be doing this combo again!!:)

That sounds like fun! I'm going to give it try!!

Thanks!

Gretchen

I'm not nearly as imaginative as the rest of you! But yesterday I realized I haven't used the workout blender in a while so I did SB wu and then the Step Blast Challenge 3 times. Let me tell you that was a good workout...a little repetitive but good! :) :)

Jo

Another combo:

HSTA warm up
HSTA cardio/upper body premix
SJ&P hi/lo and weights circuit
SJ&P abs
SJ&P stretch

This was a super fun workout that was a nice cardio/upper body circuit alternative to Cathe's Cardio & Weights.

Yesterday, I tried the following:

CTX All Step (warm up and step segment)
CTX Power Circuits (skipping the warm up and hi/lo section)
Supersets upper body (premix featuring 1 set of each)

This was totally like Body Max sans abs. I really enjoyed it!

That sounds fun! I often do the Step portion of MIC before a weight workout as well. It gets the heart rate way up and gets that calorie burn in before you settle down to weigths.

It would also be fun to do the warm up and 1st part of RS, the step portion of MIC and maybe the first 5 blasts from IMAX. Holy heart rate raise Batman!

I love these mixes - keep 'em coming!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.