Silly question

Krista D.

I always notice that Cathe and her crew are always smiling and so happy when doing their workouts. Has anyone besides me tried to do that while working out??? It's really difficult! I'm sure no one would want to see the faces I make while working out! :p Anyway, that's my silly question, now please tell me I'm not the only one who has tried that!

P.S. Thanks to Cathe and the gang for always reminding us to SMILE! :D

Well I have tried it is hard lol. Speaking of faces I did pyramid UB yesterday and while previewing first I fast forward to get to next section ...I was laughing very hard at Brendas face! It was wile doing the biceps curl I mean she ws trying to smile and was grunting at same time and in fast forward was too much!

I'm barely awake when I start my workout. My eyes are just opening and there's Cathe and crew all cute and happy. I love it! Best part of my day. Sadly, my hair is a mess, my clothes don't match and my glasses are crooked on my face as I try to smile back. I'm sure I'd scare them if they could see me. :D

I did Slide & Glide this morning and when it came to the section where Cathe and crew use the firewalker band for bicep curls I couldn't help but think that the band looked like it was too easy for them. I mean Jai almost looks bored it is so easy for her - that made me laugh (and I'm sure there were some smiles in there). I never know what will make me smile doing a Cathe workout, but there are always smiles.

Oh I totally have! Sometimes I pretend I'm trying out to be in one of her videos. Yup I'm a dork!

mfv3 said:
Oh I totally have! Sometimes I pretend I'm trying out to be in one of her videos. Yup I'm a dork!

I do this to lol. I guess I'm a dork to! But I even dream about it... I wonder how many calories I'm burning in my sleep lol

I've never tried to smile, but I will admit to coordinating my workout clothes to Cathe & crew sometimes if I have the same colors. I feel cool and nerdy at the same time :eek:.

Natasha

At the end of Afterburn, Cathe looks over her shoulder at the crew and says incredulously "and they're still smiling", which makes me chuckle and smile every time.

Yep, gotta admit, I've tried it. Gained a whole new admiration for the crew! Could NOT keep it on my face! & like a fellow poster, you usually do NOT want to hear what's coming out of my mouth! I talk back to Cathe something fierce!:p

sometimes I smile back at them.....but most of the time I have to pray for forgiveness for the mean things I say to Cathe during the workouts...After she says "I know your tired, but jump higher" I say@##@$%# you #%#^!....then I pray about it later.

sometimes I smile back at them.....but most of the time I have to pray for forgiveness for the mean things I say to Cathe during the workouts...After she says "I know your tired, but jump higher" I say@##@$%# you #%#^!....then I pray about it later.

LOL me too!! I think I've made up a few swear words that don't even exist :eek:.

My mother watched me workout once. She left about half way through the workout saying....'no wonder you cuss during the workout'. :)

It would be funny to have short 10 second individual videos of everyone doing a Cathe workout at home and then put them all together and present it to her. We'd have to bleep out most of what was said, but that might make it all even funnier! I usually lay face down after about the 50th pushup in GS Chest. I assume Cathe and crew are still going, but I don't have the strength to look up at the tv.

7badkitties said:
It would be funny to have short 10 second individual videos of everyone doing a Cathe workout at home and then put them all together and present it to her. We'd have to bleep out most of what was said, but that might make it all even funnier! I usually lay face down after about the 50th pushup in GS Chest. I assume Cathe and crew are still going, but I don't have the strength to look up at the tv.

Wow that would be totally cool! Id do it! Wonder how we can do it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.