Short high-intensity workouts

walesgirl

Would love to see a Cathe DVD with say, 4 15 - 20 minute high-intensity, low impact sessions...I've read several articles, including the one posted in a recent newsletter, explaining the efficiency of these types of workouts, as opposed to say, doing cardio for 60 minutes at a lesser intensity...I would love to have these to 'go to', without having to shorten, pause, skip etc. other longer workouts...THANK YOU!!!

walesgirl said:
Would love to see a Cathe DVD with say, 4 15 - 20 minute high-intensity, low impact sessions...I've read several articles, including the one posted in a recent newsletter, explaining the efficiency of these types of workouts, as opposed to say, doing cardio for 60 minutes at a lesser intensity...I would love to have these to 'go to', without having to shorten, pause, skip etc. other longer workouts...THANK YOU!!!

LIS cardio Supersets is 41 min but has a couple of presets that are about 25 minutes.

lisavh2 said:
LIS cardio Supersets is 41 min but has a couple of presets that are about 25 minutes.

Hi there,

I would like to see more of high intensity low and high impact short burst. You can find 15 - 20 minutes high and low impact Hiit in INTENSITY, cross fire and to the max . There are more coming on xtrain.
I am currently on cardio and weight on same day. A pure intense short cardio and pure weight on two separate segments workout. 2x upper 2lower per week end:)
Cardio superset is more circuit still intense though.

:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.