Search and Sort Now Added to Cathe Live

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
search.jpg

We have now added Search and Sort to our Cathe Live Videos. We still have a little tweaking to do with the search categories that we will get to within the next few days. Hopefully this will help everyone find previous broadcast Cathe Live videos more easily.

Yes,when you click on Cathe live, there are now pull downs to narrow down your search. I haven't used it because I've kept my own list of all the workouts since the beginning, but I'm sure it will be helpful.

I don't get this....I get the same screen that has

Search bar
All workout types: This lists the type like "cardio" "barre" "bootcamp"
All Series: show series by year

Nothing that has a "sort" capability....

I don't get this....I get the same screen that has

Search bar
All workout types: This lists the type like "cardio" "barre" "bootcamp"
All Series: show series by year

Nothing that has a "sort" capability....
After logging in, click "Cathe live". If you scroll down the screen, just below the Cathe Live Screen player but before the video's is where you search. You can search by all workout types, Quality, or sort results by and under that one is older or newer. There is now all series option under Cathe live. If you are under "my videos" tab, that is a different search. You need to be under the Cathe live tab. Hope I explained it well enough. Good Luck:D

When I log in, I get a screen that has My Account, some small print...then a button that says" View Your On Demand Videos Now? Nothing below or anywhere shows Cathe Live. It took me a trial to realize that this was the button that let me select a Live video. Even where there is the search bar, and the drop down list of Workout Types, or "All Series" drop down, it still says "Cathe On Demand Videos" as the header above the search bar.

It doesn't really matter that much, like others, I have that wonderful PDF document that another Cathlete put together and keeps up to date, and I just key in the workout that I want in the search bar, so sorting isn't really a big deal. I was just interested in whether it was implemented or not.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Deb, when you get to the screen that has the 'View Your On Demand Videos Now' button, instead on clicking on that button, look above it where it has Cathe Live at the top (between Home and Workout Blender) and click on that. This will take you here: http://cathe.com/stream/live/

Then scroll down under the Cathe Live Stream video box and you will see the updated search bar. I had to figure this out as I was going in the other way as well and never understood how to get to the Live class.

I also have that PDF as well, and agree that it was wonderful for our fellow Cathlete to put together.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.