Rubberband arms on BodyMax2

wastewitch

Cathlete
At the end of the ab work on Body Max 2, in the Balancing Snow Angels, my arms start to wobble like rubber bands! Anyone else notice this? I just keep one knee on the floor now but I think if I kept my legs stacked like Cathe my arm would just collapse. Then again I'm kind of a wuss - STILL have not done the entire DVD in one sitting! :(

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one whose elbows almost buckle with the balancing snow angels! Mine really wobble. I was surprised to see it, too, because my arms are pretty strong. That's just a killer. I LOVE BM2, though. I may try it on my elbows for awhile and build up to going back on my hand. Anyone else???

YES !! Me too ,,, in fact the first time I did it my arms wobbled back and forth so bad I started to laugh ! I could not believe they were doing that. I also noticed though that when you are in a posotion such as the 'snow angel', you have a natural tenancy to LOCK your arm. I was able to do them a little better when I would focus on bending them a little, BUT for now ,until I can build up more strength, I too am doing the move with bent arm on the floor.

I have not done the entire DVD yet. I just do the warm up, 4-circuit step moves, then weights, abs ,and stretch. I've only had bodymax2 for about two months but try to work it in every week. It's an awesome total bod work out !

PS: When I saw your post called 'rubber band arms' I knew exactly what you were posting about !! :p

~Morgs~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.