Rotation Results

ashleyann

Cathlete
I am trying to find a rotation to do. I was wondering what rotation you saw the best results with (anybody). I want to improve my lower body. There's muscle tone there but still have a layer of fat. I'm looking at possibly doing April '06, or August (I think of '04) but I can't make up my mind. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ashley

Hi Ashley
I'm interested in this as well. Maybe you could post it in the open discussion where there's more traffic? Thanks

I got good results from the Hardcore series rotation. I did the fat burning one (Cathe gave us 3 different ones when Hardcore came out). It was hard and I remember not liking MuscleMax for awhile!!

I am also doing this month's rotation and am seeing results so far, weight-wise, and it is supposed to be a muscle building rotation.

I think that if you just pick one and give it your all, you will see results from any of them! Good luck!

Jenn

Good luck Ashley on which rotation you choose. I'm starting the August 04' rotation today, so I will let you know my results when I'm done and if you choose that one we can keep in touch to track our progress together if you want.

Take care, Marcia.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.