Rotation of STS 1 and STS 2

Here is something I threw together lol. It's kind of all over the place I like variety;) And leg endurance meaning any video high reps light weight or no weight. I know she had some on her Cathe Live too!

Attachments

• STS 2 BODY PARTS AND STS 1 HYPERTROPHY _230720_044738_2.jpg
    STS 2 BODY PARTS AND STS 1 HYPERTROPHY _230720_044738_2.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 26
  • STS 2 BODY PARTS AND STS 1 HYPERTROPHY _230720_044738_1.jpg
    STS 2 BODY PARTS AND STS 1 HYPERTROPHY _230720_044738_1.jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I put together a 6 month STS undulating and STS 2 rotation, and I'll start it in the fall. I left out my recovery weeks as I will take those as needed, the same for any cardio and recovery days. This just has the STS and STS 2 workouts.

Attachments

• 6 month, STS + STS 2.0 Rotation.pdf
    185.8 KB · Views: 51
I put together a 6 month STS undulating and STS 2 rotation, and I'll start it in the fall. I left out my recovery weeks as I will take those as needed, the same for any cardio and recovery days. This just has the STS and STS 2 workouts.
Thanks for sharing! I've printed it out so I can study it a little more ... you have my gears turning :)

I need this! If someone came up with a good rotation and posted it, I would send you a very nice postcard LOL
You mean posted on the workout manager? I put a 6 months one on this page, earlier, in PDF form. I have since modified it to start with Meso 1, and the weave the other two programs together after Meso 1. This is because my tendonitis was started to act up, and I want to leave the heavier weights for a month.

Attachments

• sts+sts2Meso1 first.pdf
    192 KB · Views: 34
I am stunned. … And now I need your address, apparently JK This is the internet. I don’t want to make you feel weird. LOL

Thank you! ❤️

You mean posted on the workout manager? I put a 6 months one on this page, earlier, in PDF form. I have since modified it to start with Meso 1, and the weave the other two programs together after Meso 1. This is because my tendonitis was started to act up, and I want to leave the heavier weights for a month.
Thanks for the revised rotation too! :)

I am stunned. … And now I need your address, apparently JK This is the internet. I don’t want to make you feel weird. LOL

Thank you! ❤️
You're most welcome.
My neighbour is from South Carolina, so I do not lack photos of the beauty he grew up in. They may move there, as she just loves what she has seen (he married a Canadian lady).

Vivbc, I've been mulling over your revised rotation. I like it! :) I think I'll implement it (or something similar as I want to include the new Barbell TB & Killer Leg workouts) in January! January will be a "Bite Me":oops: month with all the endurance work, but I figure that will be good for extra calorie burn after the holidays! That'll see me thru half of 2024 ... can't imagine Cathe will come out with more weight workouts in the 1st half of 2024. Thanks again for sharing your ideas!

Vivbc, I've been mulling over your revised rotation. I like it! :) I think I'll implement it (or something similar as I want to include the new Barbell TB & Killer Leg workouts) in January! January will be a "Bite Me":oops: month with all the endurance work, but I figure that will be good for extra calorie burn after the holidays! That'll see me thru half of 2024 ... can't imagine Cathe will come out with more weight workouts in the 1st half of 2024. Thanks again for sharing your ideas!
I like your idea for including the new workouts. I am pondering that myself. I agree they are suited to Meso 1.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.