Ripped with HIIT plyo

SandyMarance

So I did the plyo DVD and absolutely hated it. Lol. Not my cup of tea. I know the main focus of this is cardio but also agility and muscle twitching. What can I replace it with in the rotation? I need to enjoy my workouts and not dread them. I was thinking kickboxing?

I ran across your post today and had to laugh, I just finished the Plyo DVD for the first time and I thought it would never be over and was literally counting the minutes. This is so not like me, I don't mind the occasional plyo move but this was back to back and I was dripping when it was done. I am also 63 and although pretty fit was wondering if plyo like this even good for me? Loving all the other Hiits, just not thrilled about doing this one again.

Lol funny how different we all are! That's one of my favorites but i love hiit cardio and plyo. Do you have any of the sts cardio workouts like HIIT or cardio core circuit? Or do a few of the tabatas from tabatacize to get a similar effect. Or do an imax dvd?? Just some suggestions. Or tell me to pee off and do your own thing lol!

Too funny. I love HIIT it’s just the plyo. Lol. But I will not give up on that damn DVD.[/QUOTE]
Never give up never surrender!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.