Ripped w/HiiT cast members?

Not me! I find men in the videos to be very distracting. I can understand why it would be a financial boon to Cathe to include men in the cast (more men would probably work out to her videos), but everywhere in the world is The Boys' Club and we women have so few places we can call our own. I prefer the classes to be female-only. That's probably just me, but that's how I feel about it.
I love Al. He is one of my favorite cast members. I did not like Greg. But I did like Mark and Al. I see your point though. I prefer an all female cast.

I love Al. He is one of my favorite cast members. I did not like Greg. But I did like Mark and Al. I see your point though. I prefer an all female cast.
I like Al too. Im not sure if it’s the filming or just my old tv, but in the STS 2.0 total body workouts , Al is almost cut out of the picture.

I also liked Kate from Ripped With HIIT. I gotta say that bonus abs #1 from RWH is the best ab workout I’ve ever done. I love the flow of standing to laying while using the 8 pound weight and then the plank jack sequence at the end is my favorite. Because it’s good core work and not blah old crunches.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.