Registration for San Diego has started

SNM Videos

Administrator
Registration for San Diego has now begun and is limited to the first 200 people to register. Join us, March 26th - 28th, 2010, at the luxurious Loews Coronado Hotel in San Diego. A $100 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your spot for this event. To register - Click Here

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to see you in San Diego. Just three short months away :D:D:D

Registration for San Diego has now begun and is limited to the first 200 people to register. Join us, March 26th - 28th, 2010, at the luxurious Loews Coronado Hotel in San Diego. A $100 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your spot for this event. To register - Click Here

Ticket #14! I tried to make my hotel reservations, but they don't know what I'm talking about at the Loews Coronado. I sent an e-mail about it to [email protected] as directed in the ticket confirmation e-mail, so hope to get that straightened out soon.

Is it too soon to start packing my suitcase? :cool:

Ticket #14! I tried to make my hotel reservations, but they don't know what I'm talking about at the Loews Coronado. I sent an e-mail about it to [email protected] as directed in the ticket confirmation e-mail, so hope to get that straightened out soon.

Is it too soon to start packing my suitcase? :cool:

The reservation system was supposed to be active this morning, it is still early in CA, so I would just try again later on today or tomorrow.

The reservation system was supposed to be active this morning, it is still early in CA, so I would just try again later on today or tomorrow.

I was told the contract had not been signed and that I should check back later in the week. You should probably follow up on this to ensure they have their ducks in a row and that we can make our reservations accordingly.

I made a reservation a minute ago (It's 9:35 on the West Coast)

Linda, what verbiage did you use to connect with them? I told them I was with the Eggland's Best Cathe Nation Road Trip and it was like speaking another language. After being on hold for awhile, I got the response that the RT contract hadn't been signed ???

ETA: Okay, I just tried again and was successful. I guess it all depends on who you talk to. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Nancy--
I just said "Cathe" and they knew. You have a choice between 2 doubles or 1 King. Try again, and I bet it will work! These rooms are normally $250, so we've got a good deal!

edited to add:
Guess we posted at the same time!

Registration no 40

WooHoo!!! Can't wait till march..winter will fly by!! Had no difficulties registring at the Hotel.

Linda

Freaking out!

I registered from my iphone at 12:03 and it said my payment was successful and to check for confirmation mail. I have not received any mail, email or a #. SNM can you check to make sure that I'm in please? :confused:

purchased at 12 but no confirmation email

Hi. Shortly after noon today I registered for the san diego road trip but have not received any type of confirmation. It seemed that the registration went through with my information and credit card but I have not received anything.Does it take some time before I get some type of confirmation?Thanks in advance
Barbara

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Shortly after noon today I registered for the san diego road trip but have not received any type of confirmation. It seemed that the registration went through with my information and credit card but I have not received anything.Does it take some time before I get some type of confirmation?Thanks in advance
Barbara

If you didn't receive an email first check your junk folder and then contact us at [email protected]

Just got my confirmation...I'm happily #24!
Barabara, I hope you get yours soon.
Looking forward to spring break. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.