REAL Cathe moves

KellyG

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I know you are busy today with all the Cyber Monday questions, but I wanted to share a cute story with you! My youngest daughter Katie (5 years old) loves to be with me when I work out to your DVDs in the basement. Sometimes she plays alongside me (using the slide and glide discs and dixie cups as her teaset!) but most of the time she jumps in and works out with me. We were doing the 4 Day Split Bootcamp routine (she loves running back and forth during those suicides!) and we came to the "interlude" part where you do a grapevine move to recover for a few seconds. Katie stopped and looked at me and said, "Come on Mommy, let's do some REAL Cathe moves - what about tuck jumps?"
I think she adores you almost as much as I do! Thank you for all you do and we are loving the new LIS workouts!

Kelly

Awwwww Kelly, that's just priceless! You have her trained well

;)
Hi Cathe,

I know you are busy today with all the Cyber Monday questions, but I wanted to share a cute story with you! My youngest daughter Katie (5 years old) loves to be with me when I work out to your DVDs in the basement. Sometimes she plays alongside me (using the slide and glide discs and dixie cups as her teaset!) but most of the time she jumps in and works out with me. We were doing the 4 Day Split Bootcamp routine (she loves running back and forth during those suicides!) and we came to the "interlude" part where you do a grapevine move to recover for a few seconds. Katie stopped and looked at me and said, "Come on Mommy, let's do some REAL Cathe moves - what about tuck jumps?"
I think she adores you almost as much as I do! Thank you for all you do and we are loving the new LIS workouts!

Kelly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.