Question: Total Body Barbell - scrambled premix

SRP

Cathlete
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Total Body Barbell - scrambled premix. How scrambled is it? Does it still keep all the exercises for each body part together, except in a different order? Or does it scramble, as an example, back with chest, bi's with tri's, etc.? Thanks for any help you can give!

I don't subscribe to any online services, so I can't get the workout manager, and don't have the DVD. I am asking because I'd like to know before I purchase the DVD.

I don't subscribe to any online services, so I can't get the workout manager, and don't have the DVD. I am asking because I'd like to know before I purchase the DVD.
You don't need to subscribe to anything to access the Workout Manager - it's available to everyone ... click on the menu above (three lines), click on Workout Manager, sign in on the right ... click on calendar, click on Add a workout, click on DVD, scroll to Total Body Barbell, click on the premix you want to see ... chapters included are on the right side ... it's easier to do than reading this description....

I encourage all Cathletes to use all the resources Cathe graciously provides on her site ... the Workout Manager isn't just a place to record your workouts and/or give you monthly/yearly tallys, or find/load her and shared Cathlete rotations ... it can provide details of every premix for every dvd Cathe has in her library. It's truly a treasure-trove of information for Catheletes. I use the premix info to create specific weight- workout sheets so I know what weights to have out for my workout. I can also find the time frame and MET value of each premix. Go explore!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.