Question about DVD's??

linlos

Cathlete
Hi! I just received my order today of DVD's. :) But I need to know where I can get the info. to Mix & Match the DVD's to mix up the workouts. Where on the website is that chapter info??
Thank you for helping me!! Linda :)

Hi Linda!

Have you tried your DVD's yet? After your player "reads" the DVD, hit "menu" and all the chapters will come up. You can then pick & choose what you want. To be honest, I have not figured out YET how to program segments from more then one DVD at a time, but going to another DVD is so quick, I just do it when I am ready to switch. Did this make any sense at all? :-hmmm

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Debbie's right, and I think also if you click on the name of the DVD on the bottom left corner of the home page, it will bring up the chapters and their numbers so you can pre-program more easily. I have found that I never use the programming method, because it is just so easy to flup around with your skip button, or by going back to the main menu or mix and match menu (depending on the DVD).
Have fun with them!!
Wendy

Thank you Debbie and Wendy. I appreciate your input and suggestions. I look forward to trying all these workouts!!
Linda :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.