Push and Pull

R_A_C_H

Cathlete
I really liked the Pyramid series. So I was thrilled to hear you'll be filming another weight series. Would it be possible to not have bent over moves though? By that I mean, no double arm rows while bent? Or slow bent over rear delts? I know they help with low back but it would be nice to just have something to alternate with that doesn't demand too much low back stuff. I really enjoy the PS series and hope your new series will be more of a simple gym style format. I love that the PLB had no low ends or hover squats. It was simple and kicked butt. Your floor work in PLB was really really NICE!!!
How would you do a push/pull with the legs though? Wouldn't it just be squats and lunges?:p Just curious.

I've done a push pull workout for legs that alternated floor work for inner thighs with work for outer thighs. Quadriceps were alternated with hamstrings. It was mostly floor work which can isolate each muscle group, as opposed to squats and lunges which hit all the muscles of the legs together. So maybe Cathe will be doing mostly floor work, and mix in some squats, lunges, and deadlifts. I would absolutly love a predominatly floor work routine!
Purplesky1120

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.