Purchasing Digital Downloads Tomorrow

anderson

Cathlete
SNM I know that you said that you would give more information about were to go to download the new dvds tomorrow but if I am purchasing them tomorrow wouldn't I just go under the digital download tab on your website?

New Downloads

Yes, but we want people who have already paid for the downloads during the presale to use a special link that we will post tomorrow. Everyone else can just order from the home page of our download site.

this sounds so cool! So we'll be able to download workouts onto our computer instead of waiting for the dvd to ship? then what? do we watch the workout on the computer or is there a way to get it to the TV? Sorry.... I'm not very technology savvy!!!

Watching on TV

You can either watch it on your computer or you sync it to your iPod or iPhone and through a cable that connects to your TV you can then watch on your TV. You can think of your iPhone or iPod as your DVD player. You can also stream through iTunes directly to your TV if you have Apple TV.

We're having some issues with the link from the shopping cart to the Lower Body Blast files not working. Hopefully we can get this fixed in the morning and will start the downloads again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.