Puppy Picture

hiitdogs

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post the pictures of Pepper and her puppies as promised. I hope she is done now, it's 3 hours since her last pup. However, I can't get her out to check her, she won't leave her pups.

It ended up being 7 puppies, 3 merle boys, 3 black tri-color girls and 1 red tri-color boy.

So without further ado, here they are

260228897.jpg

Have a great day!

Carola

OMG...how adorable!!! Wasn't it just the greatest experience?! You are going to have so much fun watching them develop.

I'm jealous!

{{{{Carola!!!}}}}

Yeah!!! I am so excited and happy for you that you made it through! And the puppies....just gorgeous!

I am so excited and proud for you and Pepper!

Congratulations!!!!

THEY ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN PUPPY BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:7

YEAH!! They're adorable!! You realize that we're going to expect to get constant pictorial updates now;)

Carolyn

AAAAWWWWW!!!! How absolutely adorable!! I want them all! I'm so happy Pepper come through okay as did all 7 of the puppies! I know this was what you were most worried about - I'm SOOO HAPPY for all of you that all is well. Enjoy your little Grandpuppies!!! Can I come over and play with the puppies?!

carola,

thank you for sharing. what an awesome photo! the puppies are amazing. give pepper a big hug. that girl deserves it.

suri

Carola,

You have PUPPIES!!!!! What are you doing on the Cathe forums, go play with them. They'll be little bigger tomorrow you know ;-) When we'll want to see anothe pic:)

Love them!

Mattea

Oh my goodness how sweet! Wait until they start opening their eyes and moving around on their own ::puppy breath kisses- awww::

Oh my god!!! Sooo cute!!!! I love the smell of puppy-breath!!

Congrats to you and your new brood. Hope Pepper is doing okay. BTW, is that dad over there on the right?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.