PRS premixes

jengollf

Cathlete
I haven't done my PRS workouts yet but when looking at the premixes I see "bonus" combos. Are these actual bonus combos or are they combos taken from the other PRS workout and used only in premixes? As in on PRS 2 DVD, are the premixes with bonus combos actually combos from PRS 1?

I haven't done my PRS workouts yet but when looking at the premixes I see "bonus" combos. Are these actual bonus combos or are they combos taken from the other PRS workout and used only in premixes? As in on PRS 2 DVD, are the premixes with bonus combos actually combos from PRS 1?

It's not a bonus combo like in the past. It's a combo from the step workout combos. So if you are doing premix from PRS1 with bonus step 2 combo 3, it's the actual combo from PRS2 combo 3. I hope this makes sense. I previewed it because I just wanted to make sure if it was a new unseen combo or one from the actual workout. Just be careful of extreme 10. It is not 10 combos total, it's 12 combos total, with 2 repeat combos that you are doing.

Thanks--yes, that makes sense. That's what I was wondering. I wanted to make sure that if I stuck with the main workouts I wouldn't be missing anything (I like to at least sample every bonus!). But if it isn't anything new then I may not bother.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.