Preorder is up on FB!

Just placed mine! Although I have spent most of the past 4 weeks injured and unable to do much of anything, I am already anxiously awaiting the new DVDs!

I'm so sorry mrsctoo! It sucks not being able to do anything (I broke both wrist bones a while ago and know how tough it is)! I wish we didn't have to wait until the Fall for the new series but at least they're arriving around the holidays - maybe motivation to work out when we want to pig out (ordered mine too)? I hope you feel better soon! :)

Thank you @kathydaffy! That must have been a really tough period of time for you.:( I love reading all of the forum posts by everyone - it is keeping me motivated to get back to "normal" as soon as possible. I've been relying a lot on spinning, but I can only do so much of that, when I'm used to doing something different every day. I miss the heavy weights and plyo. I'm looking forward to the new series as well. Between the FitTower and these new DVDs I'm just a very happy Cathelete despite my setback! :)

Thank you @kathydaffy! That must have been a really tough period of time for you.:( I love reading all of the forum posts by everyone - it is keeping me motivated to get back to "normal" as soon as possible. I've been relying a lot on spinning, but I can only do so much of that, when I'm used to doing something different every day. I miss the heavy weights and plyo. I'm looking forward to the new series as well. Between the FitTower and these new DVDs I'm just a very happy Cathelete despite my setback! :)

You're welcome! These forums motivate me as well, although I at times feel like a weakling after reading what a lot of Cathletes are able to do! I can't wait for the Fit Tower either - it's nice to have gentler routines handy! Hope you are back to "normal" soon! :)

Just placed mine! Although I have spent most of the past 4 weeks injured and unable to do much of anything, I am already anxiously awaiting the new DVDs!

@mrsctoo - Sending you some {{{{get better soon}}}} vibes. Oooh, it's not fun being injured but it does give you time to set up new goal aspirations and rotations. Whenever there is a setback in my life, I keep motivated through fitness/health magazines and of course, the Cathe Forum & her newsletters/blog. Once Cathe starts posting pictures of outfits, the crew, and snippets of them filming, etc., it's motivation to work harder and smarter.

I miss the heavy weights and plyo. I'm looking forward to the new series as well. Between the FitTower and these new DVDs I'm just a very happy Cathelete despite my setback! :)

@mrsctoo Same here. My left shoulder is injured and I miss heavy weights --- upper.
Hoping to be fully up and running by the time SwS get released. I have ordered the full set including
the spinning workout.

Right now I am feeling like a caged bird!:)

Last edited:
@mrsctoo Same here. My left shoulder is injured and I miss heavy weights --- upper.
Hoping to be fully up and running by the time SwS get released. I have ordered the full set including
the spinning workout.

Right now I am feeling like a caged bird!:)

Exactly @nckfitheart2009 ! Currently I am nursing an injury to my right shoulder - pulled something when I went bowling with my kids! Pain radiating across my clavicle and into my upper back. So frustrating! Push ups are off the menu for now. Earlier in the month I had a pretty serious foot sprain on my right side. I'm trying to workout around my injuries, but being super cautious - it's not so easily done.

I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

@mrsctoo - have you had this looked at yet? This type of pain can sometimes be originating from the cervical spine. I've had degenerative disc there since my late 20's & get this type of pain - quite often. Chiropractic was minimally helpful, but acupuncture is excellent for this. Just an fyi .....take good care of yourself!
You too Nathalie & kathy.

(also, David Procyshyn/Doyogawithme has some excellent neck & shoulder release instruction on youtube)

Exactly @nckfitheart2009 ! Currently I am nursing an injury to my right shoulder - pulled something when I went bowling with my kids! Pain radiating across my clavicle and into my upper back. So frustrating! Push ups are off the menu for now. Earlier in the month I had a pretty serious foot sprain on my right side. I'm trying to workout around my injuries, but being super cautious - it's not so easily done.

I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

Tell me about it! It is not easy at all. Wish a prompt recovery too.
Take care:)

ETA: Thanks @~Elsie

@mrsctoo - have you had this looked at yet? This type of pain can sometimes be originating from the cervical spine. I've had degenerative disc there since my late 20's & get this type of pain - quite often. Chiropractic was minimally helpful, but acupuncture is excellent for this. Just an fyi .....take good care of yourself!
You too Nathalie & kathy.

(also, David Procyshyn/Doyogawithme has some excellent neck & shoulder release instruction on youtube)
Hi @~Elsie,
I haven't been professionally evaluated yet. My pain and discomfort has improved significantly - to the point where I am planning to ease back into some light weight work next week. However, I have had this this type upper back tightness/pain in the past and you have inspired me to have it looked at. I will definitely be looking at the youtube videos you suggest. I had fantastic results with acupuncture 20 years ago for a relentless groin pull (I'm a retired runner that would consistently overtrain). Didn't think to look into that. Thank you!
- Valerie

Nathalie & mrsctoo,

What are both of you doing for physical therapy? I'm using that term loosely.
@FireLight

I have done some band exercises, not consistently though.
Since I have had a shot on my shoulders, my shoulder mobility has improved and the impigement has reduced.

That said I know I skimped on mobility:(
This discomfort/injury is a wake-up call!:);)

That said I know I skimped on mobility:(
This discomfort/injury is a wake-up call!:);)

Nathalie,

Same here! I have to add dynamic stretching as well as the foam roller after an intense workout. I've always cautioned on the safer side of training in order to avoid injury, but my injury wasn't caused through exercise but a slip and fall and hitting some major rocks while sledding with my little one a few years back. You will be back to exercising soon. Sending you some {{{healing}}} vibes.

Stay healthy & fit, Nathalie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.