Powerstrike Millenium 1 & 2

Irisg1

Cathlete
I was wondering if anyone knows where I may possibly find a used copy of Powerstrike Millenium 1 & 2. I have been searching on Ebay and Amazon for months, and haven't had any luck. I know I can purchase the direct, but the price for a VHS tape seems rather high to me, at $25. each. Any advise anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Iris
[email protected]

I agree $25 is high for a VHS but they are great workouts. I own them both and they are both some of my favs. I saw Powerstrike Millenium 2 go on ebay the other day for $21. That is not much lower though. If you love GREAT kickboxing, I would recommend both. If I had to pick one or other I would pick 2 because I love the combos with the kicks and the "last push" which is a series of kicks and jumping jacks.

Good Luck

Lisa

Yes, get 2 it is much better. It is not as good of a calorie burner as Cathe's various KB workouts IMHO, but it's a fun alternative.

I e-mailed Ilaria and while she didn't explain why, she adamantly stated in her reply that Millenniums 1 and 2 will not be put on DVD. :(

>Also,
>Why are they not available in a DVD? That is what has been
>preventing me from buying them...

M 3 was the fist PS workout to be put out on DVD. I preordered it way back when, and they ran into so many problems, with so many delays, I think it soured them on DVD's for a while.

I also wish they'd put M1 -2 (and many of the pre-Millenium workouts--on DVD).

I have the videos. They're nice for a light kickboxing workout--I agree that they don't even come close to Cathe's intensity (but then, what does?).

Personally I didn't see much difference betw. 1 & 2. The intensity level seems pretty much the same. I didn't get 3 b/c of the bad reviews on this board. When I emailed Ilaria she said 4 would be coming out soon & it would be available on DVD format.

You should get them, if only for the laugh factor. The production is hilarious, it's so cheesy. Ilaria is in fabulous shape though, she's pretty inspirational.

Thank you all for your opinions. I am a fitness video junkie. Although most of my collection is Cathe, Tae-bo and Turbo-Jam. I was able to get a pre-owned copy of Powerstrike Millennium 3, and I actually liked it, in spite of the bad reviews. I thought it was a good workout for focusing on form. I guess I'll just keep searching for Powerstrike 1 & 2. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to hearing reviews for #4.

Iris

I googled powerstrike millenum and found those first two available at homeworkout.com if you are still interested.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.