Power Hour 2 and Pyramids 2 ..pretty please!

aerobicgirl

Oh please Cathe could you make another Power Hour??!! There is nothing out there that matches this great workout and I would love to have a newer version with some new music!

Also I would love a new Pyramids workouts. This is my all time favorite weight training workout. You could call it Pyramid Power.

so my wish, dream come true, answer to prayer is if you made 2 Crosstrainer DVDs:
PowerHour 2 and Pyramid Power. 2 totally different ways to do weight lifting. One workout being high rep and one workout being pyramid heavy weight lifting. This would never let anyone get on a plateau! Plateau Buster!
Pretty please with sugar on top? If only I could send you a dozen devil dogs each month..lol!

Thanks so much!
Mandy:7

Sounds like an idea Mandy, count me in. HMMM, what is a devil dog? If you tell me I'll send her some too. :7

Colleen

I'd also like to see another pyramid workout, but this time with focus on strength rather than on endurance. That would mean longer recovery between sets (which I usually do with the pyramids anyway), so maybe combining the idea of pyramids with a push-pull set-up, so that the just-worked muscles would get recovery while the opposite muscle group is worked.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.