Please rate the intensity of Step Heat

Fannie

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-01 AT 10:54PM (Est)[/font][p]I currently own the CTX series and PS Series. Since I am having a little trouble catching on to the step portions of CTX it has been suggested I purchase Step Heat to learn Cathe's style. What is the intensity level of Step Heat compared to CTX All Step?

Thanks for your help!

As always it depends on your fitness level. I have not done the video for a while but I believe that it will be a little less intense than the CTX series. Not quite as much impact but still a very good and fun workout. This was a tape I loved and didn't dread doing. It's got a nice little ab workout at the end. It is a good choice for less complicated Cathe choreography-still complex compared to a lot of others. I gave this one to a friend but sometimes wish I still had it. I don't think you would be disappointed getting this one. Hope that helps.

Take care, Cyndie

Well, keep in mind that Step Heat is an hour long and CTX All Step is a half hour long. Therefore, CTX All Step has alot more packed into it since it's half the time.

I really enjoy both workouts...I tend to use the Step Heat as a great workout when I've maybe been sick for awhile and need something fairly basic to get me back into the "swing of things".

I totally agree with whoever told you to buy Step Heat to learn Cathe's style.

Also, another thought...out of all the CTX series for me, the CTX All Step was the last and hardest one for me to pick up. I found CTX Step & Intervals MUCH easier to learn. (But that's just me!)

Terri

The only tape I haven't done out of the CTX series is the All Step - I am scared to even look at it. I have Step Heat on the way and hope that once I get that down - I will be able to handle the choreography in All Step.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.