Please Help Us Test Our New Login Script

SNM Videos

Administrator
It is now 4pm eastern and we just finished making the changes to the login script which in theory should solve most of the issues many of you have been having with the WM. We need as many people as possible to test to see if they’re still seeing problems like:
A .data they didn’t enter showing in the WM
B. Security Token error

#1 Before you test things you really should at the very least log out of all of our forums, WM or any web page of ours. We also suggest you "Clear Cookies" just to be sure you're not still using an old session id.
#2 Please close all browser windows
#3 launch a new browser window and login again.
Please let us know if everything seems okay now. If, not please tell us if you did all three steps above. Please respond to this thread.

Last edited:
success!

Worked for me.

I cleared all cookies, logged out, closed the browser, opened a new browser, and logged back into the forums. From the forums, I went to WM and My Nutrition, and all the info is mine. Yay!

Not for me

I did everything as outlined above so I won't list it all again here.

The workouts on the calendar are correct but I still cannot access the nutrition site. It says that I have not subscribed:(

Wish it had worked!

Cassie

I did everything as outlined above so I won't list it all again here.

The workouts on the calendar are correct but I still cannot access the nutrition site. It says that I have not subscribed:(

Wish it had worked!

Cassie

I think the problem is you never completed your registration. A lot of people have had a similar problem. The shopping cart we had up when you first tried to join seemed to confuse a lot of people. There was one more step at the end that needed to be done that was not nearly as clear or obvious as it should have been. We’ve now fixed this issue and added email confirmation to our new cart. I checked our database and nobody with your username has signed up for the Nutirtion package. Please double check your credit card to make sure you were not charged and then just purchase again. Because of the login problem that has plagued us for a few days I can’t rule out other problems, so please let us know.

Didn't work for me

I logged in and nothing happened - the same page just came up with a blank user name/id box for me to log in.

Erica

I have done everything requested. My Nutrition still dosen't work. I checked and my visa did get charged $10.35. Also my calendar does not work.

Works, but one more error

The log in for the WM worked! But when you go to the page called Cathe DVD's...it has a place where it shows the covers you've done this month, well it lists the covers more than once and lists workouts that you have deleted....I don't think you need to see Muscle Max cover 6 times if thats how many times you've done it during the month...seem to repetative.

Still not me, but consistent

I did all the steps and I see info. in 1RM that is not mine, BUT I entered weight and goals data then logged out and back in and it stayed the same.

That's progress right?

oh, I only cleared the cookie from this website not all of them.

I did exactly as stated above. I was able to get in - yeah!!

I then had to log out. Later, I tried to log back in and NOTHING - It asked me for my user name and password and I put in and then it came back to the exact same page - asking for my username and password again. asking me for my password.

Okay, I tried this a few more times. I figured out that if I log out, close browers and log into the forum, then click WM, I get in.

If I hit the box "remember me" and come back to the site, I cannot get into the WM.

This last time when I got in most of my information remained the same, except for "My Goal". My actual goal was gone and someone else's was there.

Hope this helps!!

Works for me I see my info I added on the calender.

bluefaetag.gif

1 Rep Calc

I was finally able to log in but there are no exercises from the drop down menu on the 1 rep calculator. What should I do?

Okay, I tried this a few more times. I figured out that if I log out, close browers and log into the forum, then click WM, I get in.

If I hit the box "remember me" and come back to the site, I cannot get into the WM.

Thanks - I did this and got in!

Erica

I think the problem is you never completed your registration. A lot of people have had a similar problem. The shopping cart we had up when you first tried to join seemed to confuse a lot of people. There was one more step at the end that needed to be done that was not nearly as clear or obvious as it should have been. We’ve now fixed this issue and added email confirmation to our new cart. I checked our database and nobody with your username has signed up for the Nutirtion package. Please double check your credit card to make sure you were not charged and then just purchase again. Because of the login problem that has plagued us for a few days I can’t rule out other problems, so please let us know.

I checked my credit card and I have not been charged so I will purchase again. It seems odd that when I purchased it the other day that I was able to enter all of my information but I will just start over and move on (hopefully!) :)
Thanks for your help!

Cassie

I was finally able to log in but there are no exercises from the drop down menu on the 1 rep calculator. What should I do?

You have to click on a radio button below, such as Show ALL Exercises" to load the exercises into the "Select or Enter Exercises" dropdown list

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.