Pikes on the ball....yikes!!

For me it's burpees. But I also dread because I have a hard time doing them is straddle taps on the step and power turning squats on the step. I just can't get my footing right to do them. So I just do them on the floor without the step.

It took me forever to do straddle taps on the step. I'm just not coordinated. I do them but not smoothly. I can do the power turning squat on the step but I would never make a Cathe video audition :) Matter of fact I seriously probably embarrass myself in front of other Cathe folks. I just give it all a try the best I can. I love the challenge and man when I can finally do one of the moves its such a great feeling of accomplishment.

Back when there was team sport and actually PE in school. I was the uncoordinated kid last picked for teams. There were always us 2 -me the underweight uncoordinated kid and the overweight kid. :( It really didn't bother me cause I didn't like team anything. I was a loner even at 10 but I could tell the overweight boy was sad. I still think about him wonder what happen with his life. I remember how sad he always seemed.

The uncoordinated kid still in me feels like such an athlete doing cathe workouts but seriously I still can't play ball worth a damn. LOL. My boys remember when they were younger me trying to play catch, basketball, baseball and it was never pretty. They no don't throw anything to me I will not ketch it. I still want to cover my face when a object is being thrown. I know totally sad :rolleyes: I have gotten better I will attempt to catch but Zero hand-eye-coordination , totally hit or miss will I catch anything :D

For me it's burpees. But I also dread because I have a hard time doing them is straddle taps on the step and power turning squats on the step. I just can't get my footing right to do them. So I just do them on the floor without the step.

I had a little chuckle, firemedic. I'm so used to doing turning squats on the floor instead of the step that I don't dread them anymore! For me they are an automatic modification.

Beth

Back when there was team sport and actually PE in school. I was the uncoordinated kid last picked for teams. There were always us 2 -me the underweight uncoordinated kid and the overweight kid. :(

I'm right there with you cafelattee-I was the weakest and least coordinated one too. I can remember the horrors of dodgeball to this day. So glad I grew up and found running and then Cathe to help me feel better in my body.

Beth

I'm right there with you cafelattee-I was the weakest and least coordinated one too. I can remember the horrors of dodgeball to this day. So glad I grew up and found running and then Cathe to help me feel better in my body.

Beth

I found running in high school. I didn't find Cathe till my 40's:(. I wish that I would of found her earlier. I've really gotten better coordinated :) while doing her workout the past several years.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.