Other dip bar options?

Debinmi

Cathlete
I'm considering getting dip bars. Cathe's are out of stock with a projection of late summer being in stock. I was considering making a free-standing barre for barre work but after pricing out the materials for pvc pipe I think dip bars would be more versatile.

Does anyone own and recommend any other pair?

I want them.......no you don't..........Yes I do..............no you don't.......... ::):):):)
Lol....I didn't think I needed nor wanted them as my current set-up works fine for pull-ups and dips for my strength. It's only since I've been doing more barre leg work and don't care for the backs of the chairs I have - they are narrow backs or have curves or have knobby things and I don't need more chairs! ... ha ha ha ... I sound so entitled...1st world problem I guess ... :p

Lol....I didn't think I needed nor wanted them as my current set-up works fine for pull-ups and dips for my strength. It's only since I've been doing more barre leg work and don't care for the backs of the chairs I have - they are narrow backs or have curves or have knobby things and I don't need more chairs! ... ha ha ha ... I sound so entitled...1st world problem I guess ... :p
Well now I'm wondering if I could make a "chair/barre" . I'm in a "MacGyver " mode now ... :rolleyes:

remember me & my homemade foam roller? :). We’ll, at least it helped me to know I
wanted a real one!

does anyone want to wager whether I will end up with the bars or not? :). As long as
they aren’t available, I’m good:). The trouble starts when they’re back in stock!
I do remember! BTW, how's that chair working out? Walmart, wasn't it?

Yes, I love my chair!! :):)…..one of the best purchases I have made!! Yes, I think it was
Walmart…it was delivered by Fed Ex, I will never forget that gigantic box, which I could
have gotten 2 of me in there….almost standing up….and then I had to drag it out to
my building…….Hilarious!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.