Order status says processing not shipped :(

I guess mine have not shipped yet. Just hoping they have shipped it but not updated their site to reflect that it shipped. Just can't seem to wait!

Mine have never said shipped, just processing. i think because they are usps and not ups.

Every order that I have placed and received this year still says processing! I agree that it is because of using the USPS.

Order Processing

In most cases Order Processing" means absolutely nothing and will not tell you if your order has shipped. But as of tomorrow all orders will be on their way.

Even with my order being shipped by UPS and not USPS I don't expect to see any updates until it arrives at my door. Any UPS shipments from SNM are never updated for me, and I assume that is because the package is on a train or truck that goes straight through and does not stop to have its contents checked in and out of handling facilities. Occasionally, I'll get an update that it has arrived in Phoenix, and then I'll know I'll likely have it the next day, depending on the arrival time. More than once I would have liked to drive to Phoenix to pick it up myself because it would be faster :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.