Oldie but new to me....

xiangnimen

Cathlete
I know I am late to the CTX Leaner Legs party, but I've just done this workout for the first time last week and then again today and I just have to say it is such a great leg workout! It's fun and the barbell is kept at the same weight the entire time. Just so happy to have come across this oldie but but seriously goodie!

I did notice Cathe says her barbell weight is 35lbs, I'm assuming her bar weighed more back then, then the one she uses now, cause she only has the two big plates on either side.

Anyway, just needed to share my excitement at finding this new/old workout. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did notice Cathe says her barbell weight is 35lbs, I'm assuming her bar weighed more back then, then the one she uses now, cause she only has the two big plates on either side

Oh yeah, Meaner Legs as it's called. Definitely timeless! Yep, you're correct that in the older workouts (like MIS and LL) Cathe uses a heavier bar than the Troy Lite system she uses nowadays. I think the old school bar was about 15 lbs by itself, that's what I always figured anyway.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.