Not to gross you out but...

beehappy

Being a mom and having small kids around you come across some gross stuff. So my question is: How do you get boogers off the wall? It is amazing how strong boogers can be - they can literally pull paint off the walls! What is the best way to get these things off?

Thought of my brothers when we were much younger reading this. Lol. Go to ask.com. Interested to learn what works.

Ask.com suggests that you wet a piece of toilet paper and put it on the booger for a few minutes. Wait for 20 minutes then wipe it off. Got curious after your post.

LOL. My ds used to do this when he was a tot. I did get it off but I can't remember the details now. It wasn't all that hard though. Just a lot of elbow grease as far as I can remember. Ah, you'll miss these days. My babies are 21 and almost 18 now. I wish they were putting boogers on the wall again.

I have a 3 1/2 yr old. Yes, she is pretty gross :confused::D.

Mr.Clean Magic Eraser will take that stuff right off. It's my go-to actually for any stubborn, sticky, gross, unidentified object on walls, floors, cupboards, anything really.

Good luck!

Natasha

I have 3 boys, so I've cleaned plenty of boogers off the wall. They really can be stubborn and hard to get off the wall without removing some paint. I get them off with bathroom cleaner and a sponge. I just keep spraying and wiping until they're gone. It may take awhile, but that's what I've done.

Lol thats funny .... This actually happened with on of our sons while watching tv..
He is shy and quite to. So it was so gross but so funny because ud never guesded hed do it. Lol
As a family we are watching tv, Well in the middle of it there was something hit the tv screen and u could hear it hit! Right on every body loves raymonds face a big dark spot!
I mean me and DH looked across the room at each other and he was behind us on couch we heard OH NO IM SO SORRY!
I mean it w as gross and we told him so but we did laugh, it was impossible not to laugh. Still makes me laugh to this day, and it was hard to think that particular kid would flick a boogar.

Geez can u imagine how many boogars are flicked that we dont know about? Expecialy if u have more then one child. We always had two but some times we had my step children over as we had 5 together! Lol

Why does cleaning boogers off a wall sound so much more gross than cleaning cat hairballs off the carpet?:confused:

Thank heavens I only have to clean up after cats.:p

I can't wait to show this to my mother. She'll get a kick out of it. With four kids, I'm sure she has a remedy for your dilemma.

Ahhhhhh ... the booger wall!! My 12 year daughter still has one. Not because she's wiping them on the wall anymore, but getting them off was taking off too much paint! At this point we're just waiting to repaint the room! You are not alone ...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.