Nobody does step like Cathe

ChelePA

Cathlete
Tried a few step classes at my gym...really wanted to like them because the instructor is so sweet. The class was very basic and boring. She did the same combo over and over. I tried a few classes weekly...same routine every time. Just did Cathe' s greatest hits. I wish others were more like her! So much fun!

I really agree! Although I enjoy all my Cathe workouts, step remains my favorite, despite the current HIIT trend. Every time I read a negative review f a Cathe step workout that complains of the complex step patterns, I long to be able to walk the reviewer through the workout step by step so they can get past the learning curve and just enjoy the fun!

Also, now that Cathe doesn't seem to be making as many step workouts, I find myself purchasing her older workouts just so I can have new routines to learn. [emoji3]

Tried a few step classes at my gym...really wanted to like them because the instructor is so sweet. The class was very basic and boring. She did the same combo over and over. I tried a few classes weekly...same routine every time. Just did Cathe' s greatest hits. I wish others were more like her! So much fun!
Agree completely. Step is what Cathe is known for and nobody does step like her. Once you take the time to learn the choreography, it is so much fun and time FLIES!

Agree completely. Step is what Cathe is known for and nobody does step like her. Once you take the time to learn the choreography, it is so much fun and time FLIES!

I love cathe's steps, I agree choreography are much fun....The learning process can feel daunting before the attempt but once
moves are learned and mastered, they somehow remain live in my memory:p:p

I would not TRUST any other instructor to properly layer those intricate moves and deliver the class, safely and in a fun way. Well, that's
my opinion.:):)

I also love step....as an instructor I love new combo's...but the classes now just don't seem to catch on to combo's like they used to...I break everything down and they seem to get...but when put together...the wheels fall off......but we laugh, we move, and we get a good workout....but I really miss around the worlds and other fun stuff.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.