No Sound

FitinAK

Cathlete
SNM,

I just received my five DVD's today and I when I went to preview them, not one, not two but ALL five of my DVD's have NO sound. I can put in any of my other 14 Cathe DVD's that I own in my DVD player and I get sound out of them, but not these five new ones. Help!

I own a JVC XV-S30 DVD player and as I said, I can play every other DVD I own and get sound.

What do I need to do now?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Sherri

PS - Anyone else experiencing this problem?

We're aware that some people are having this issue. The replacement disc that we're working on will solve this problem. In the mean time if you have another player the disc will probably work fine.

Thanks for such a quick reply. Unfortunately I have no other DVD player, so I guess no new DVD's for me unless I can read lips. ;-)

Will you be posting when you get the new replacements in so I can get all new ones? Do you have a date when this might happen?

Thanks again for the help and I hope this can be resolved soon.

Sherri

SNM,

I posted this problem in the Open Discussion Forum and somebody suggested looking into the audio options on my DVD player. I got my Owner's Manual out and changed something in the Digital Audio Output section and it works perfectly fine. Yah!!! Now I am keeping my fingers crossed for no freezing or skipping!

Thanks for all you do to help us out!!
You guys are great!!! :+

Sherri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.