Next series

Bobalita229

Hi Cathe, I know HC just came out, Great job!! I was just wondering how long (approx. of course) until we see more of your great work?
~Theresa~

I'm not Cathe (darn the luck) but that dame is addicted to producing expansive, high-quality series. She coughed up not one but two in 2004 - the Basic Step, Body Fusion and High Step Training Series, and the Hard Core series. She usually yaks up one grand production per year, starting in the summer. Which, by the way, isn't that that far off.

Right, Cathe?

A-Jock

Yikes! How scary is it that we are THAT addicted to this woman's workouts that we are already wondering what comes next.

CTX #2 with heavier weight work, I hope.

Welcome the challenge!

Okay, A-jock you got me thinkin over here about a summer workout. Just one. How about CIRCUIT CHALLENGE? Involve some men, heavier weights and lots of plyo-non dancy moves eh??? dmd:)

I'm still laughing at the vision of Cathe "yakking" up another workout series this summer. If only my yakking could be so productive! (And I can't sign off without sneaking in a request for CTX 2 as well).

Shelbygirl

I was thinking about a series called Extreme. Extreme IMax, Extreme Legs, Extreme Shoulders, etc...

Just a thought....

Rhonda

I think a "Bodybuilding series" would be a good idea. That would be one body part per day worked heavy and thoroughly. Also, it might consist of the muscle building face and the "leaning out" face, like bodybuilders do...just a thought...

Another idea is a "Cathe's Traveler's Workout" (or series), with bands or tubing only, for those of us who have to travel quite often.

I hope you see this, Cathe! Especially the last one.;-)

>CTX #2 with heavier weight work, I hope.

I would love to see this series! The original CTX remains one of my favorite workouts.

Would love to see a ssolid cardio routine, without intervals, please, a la Rythmic Step and Step Blast. Back to what Cathe does best!!!

A kickbox interval tape would be excellent!!!

Clare

Oh Yeah! Cathe, you do have a lot of intervals & curcuits & endurance workouts. Won't you please do some more plain, solid cardio? This coming from a CTX freak who really loves them but has so many other of your videos, I forget to do them regularly. I'm a mess & it's all your fault.

Marla

I love love love the CTX series. A second CTX would be a big seller in my opinion. I'm sold on the first day of pre-sale!!!! The only thing is instead of 10-10-10...I would like to see a 20-20-20! Also, I agree with the IMAX kickboxing style! Full blown intensity the whole way! Awe man...that's better than a hot fudge sundae with nuts on top!

I agree with another CTX series or more solid cardio workouts! I would love to see some mixing of hi-low, step and kickbox.:+

A sequel to Low Max would be effective. And more leg conditioning drills... similar to Kick Max
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

If it is CARDIO, I hope it without STEP, I am not into the step bench, I only use it to lay down on and do chest presses ....
and reverse lunges ............... Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.