Newest DVD's

KJRW

I would like to get a few of the New RIPPED with Hiit DVD's. I have PyLo one. And am thinking of getting the upper body circuit one. Anyone have any recommendations. I am getting off the couch again and want to start back into Cathe.

What are you looking for? If you just want heavy weights, get the 3 lift hit hit it dvds, but the legs dvd also has cardio. Now if you like to mix the cardio and weights, than go for either or both of the circuit dvds. I would highly recommend also getting the low impact hiit dvd, I love that one as well for quick cardio. I probably didn't help much because I love the whole series, but I think it depends on what you would like to do and what you are looking for. If you have Cathe OnDemand, you can try all of them anytime. I just finished the chest, shoulders, and tris and I'm having a hard time typing because my arms are quivering. I haven't done this on in about 3 weeks, so I'm feeling it again, but a great feeling. Best of luck and I know you will enjoy what ever one you pick.

I would suggest if you wanna buy just a few of them, then get upper body circuit + lower body circuit cause both of them has cardio and weights and get the low impact HiiT, since you already have plyo. Otherwise just get the whole set [emoji39] because it's worth it. I really like the lift it hit it LEG. It is different then Cathe's other leg workouts, cause it has cardio after most of weight exercises which challenge me even more [emoji28] and both heavy weight upper body workouts are great too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.