New Video Project Update

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
2003PackagesNoBackground.png

Hi Everyone,

Here is the latest news on your pre-sale DVDs!

As we mentioned a few days ago, the new DVDs are on their way from California to our facility in New Jersey! As of yesterday, our shipment has made it to Oklahoma so far.

We also had production copies overnighted to us and everything looks good! So we will be ready to start shipping just as soon as we receive our shipment.

Your presale DVDs will be arriving in your mailboxes and OnDemand VERY SOON! We hope to start shipping the preorder DVDs on either Friday, December 15th or Monday, December 18th. While that’s a good ballpark, it truly depends on when the trucks arrive at our facility from California!

Downloads will be available the day after DVDs begin shipping. And few days after that we plan on releasing the new DVDs on Cathe OnDemand assuming there are no technical issues. That’s also when we’ll release the User's Guide for the new workouts.

IMPORTANT*

Oh, and one final important thing!

If you’ve moved since you pre-ordered make sure to contact our customer service team with your new address at [email protected]. Changing your address on our site will only affect future orders, not your pre-sale order. So please, make sure to contact us if you have moved.

Of course, we will keep you updated this week as the DVDs make their way to us. If the trucks are delayed we will have to adjust this schedule, but let's hope for the best. Yippee, we’re almost there!

Lastly, our pre-sale will be ending soon, so make sure to order ASAP if you want to take advantage of our pre-sale prices.

LAST CHANCE!!!

Pre-order Cathe's newest videos now at https://bit.ly/3ECg70v

I have them scheduled for January, however, they can easily be substituted into this month's rotation too. I'm loosely following Cathe's December rotation, subbing in some LIVEs we purchased during the Black Friday sales.

I'm estimating the trucks will actually arrive in New Jersey late today or early Wednesday if the weather cooperated since Oklahoma City is about 2 trucking days from Glassboro. Then they have to be inspected and un-loaded. So I expect they will begin shipping at least by Friday. But at this time of year, we tend to have shipments held-up in Detroit for awhile, so it'll probably be late next week when we recieve them. Just in time to be wrapped and put under the tree along with the calendar!

I'm estimating the trucks will actually arrive in New Jersey late today or early Wednesday if the weather cooperated since Oklahoma City is about 2 trucking days from Glassboro.
My, you’re optimistic! :). But I agree…tomorrow sounds right to me….. I would rather
the dvds get shipped first, before the calendar….if they both land at the same time…
I am sure the PO will be “appreciative “ for all this extra stuff at the busiest time for
them..:). But, I can see them announcing the truck arrival Thursday or Friday, giving
them the weekend to get orders to go out Monday….which means probably a lot of
people may not receive till after Christmas…

Well, that's not looking too promising.. :(
Yea, but maybe the calendars will get shipped out today. Then they can focus on the DVDs this weekend. Still anticipating them by the end of next week to go under the tree! :)

Since you also have On-Demand, you'll be able to review/do them next week! And start blender-ing! Exciting!:D

Since you also have On-Demand, you'll be able to review/do them next week! And start blender-ing! Exciting!:D
That's true, but not overly excited about the "blendering"....I imagine I will put together
a few "express" ones, especially with the jump rope, legs, kickboxing, maybe a weight
plate one, but still extremely disappointed about the Barre workout not chaptered, so
it could have been added in here & there in workouts....

I just had a thought ... we streamlined Christmas day meals ... the breakfast casserole is already in the freezer and we decided to grill salmon and roast the veggies... desserts and treats are made ahead of time ... that means we may have time for a new kickbox that day! :)

Yep, I probably should be focused more on if I will even receive my dvds order this time with priority mail ! kind of like if you fall off a horse, you are a little timid to get back on,
but you go for it anyway! :):)

Yep, I probably should be focused more on if I will even receive my dvds order this time with priority mail ! kind of like if you fall off a horse, you are a little timid to get back on,
but you go for it anyway! :):)
Since you did priority mail, you might get both the DVDs & downloads on the same day!! I bet you have blender ideas dancing around in your head like sugar-plum fairies too since you can see the chapters on the Workout Manager! Am I right?! You lucky girl! ;)

Looking forward to the rotations in the user guide for these workouts. They seem like they would mesh well with several other Cathe series :cool:
Me too, now that they're almost here. I'm thinking one with STS2.0 is probably a given. Cathe often creates one with Xtrain or LIS or RWH. I'm wondering if the other two might be Mish- moshes with a bunch of others, maybe even as far back as the independent workouts from 2013 ...

Check your email
Yep, I got it too!
Since you did priority mail, you might get both the DVDs & downloads on the same day
I didn’t get downloads…..probably you mean the blender….yes, e-mail said estimated
delivery 1-3 days, so maybe by Thursday……..

bet you have blender ideas dancing around in your head like sugar-plum fairies too since you can see the chapters on the Workout Manager! Am I right?
Well, not a lot….probably do some Express kickboxing ones, and maybe throw together a jump rope & low impact cardio one….maybe a weight plate one, and a couple leg ones. That’ll be it…

Me too, now that they're almost here. I'm thinking one with STS2.0 is probably a given. Cathe often creates one with Xtrain or LIS or RWH. I'm wondering if the other two might be Mish- moshes with a bunch of others, maybe even as far back as the independent workouts from 2013 ...
I love your ideas! I hope she does have one with Xtrain and LIS and also the shorter premixes with Perfect 30 would be cool, too.

Really so many options of series to use as a backdrop and then sub one of these in , don't you think?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.