New/Updated Rock Bottoms Rotation?

jengollf

Cathlete
Here is the reminder post! Could we get an updated Rock Bottoms rotation using the new AND old workouts + the 100 Rep Hip Thrust Challenge?
thanks!

Jen

I have a question to anyone who did the previous rocks bottome rotation. Did you do any additional cardio or did you stick only with the rotation? I like Cathe's rotations, but sometimes I like to do cardio also on weight days. Just wondering before the next rocks bottom rotation. Cannot wait for that one. I still sometimes throw in the bonus butt workout from the other rotation. I hope she includes a new one of the bonuses.

I have a question to anyone who did the previous rocks bottome rotation. Did you do any additional cardio or did you stick only with the rotation? I like Cathe's rotations, but sometimes I like to do cardio also on weight days. Just wondering before the next rocks bottom rotation. Cannot wait for that one. I still sometimes throw in the bonus butt workout from the other rotation. I hope she includes a new one of the bonuses.

I was doing a little running on the treadmill only because my kids are on a swim team that meets at our gym. Since I was already there, I figured what could it hurt. It was three days a week for about an hour. I would run the 5k setting on the treadmill, so with the warm-up and cool-down I was on for about 45 minutes.

No! I was exhausted enough just doing the rotation. It's a toughie :p
(I walked my dogs as well if that counts)

I did not add cardio to Cathe's Rock Bottom. I added one upper body segment and substituted step cardio segment. I felt I had a very challenging cardio dose ;):D:D. Hiit days trully resulted in afterburn. With such frequency of Hiit segments, I felt no need to add.There are few doubles and they really add up! BBW plus walking lunges included. I did my walking lunges to the letter:eek:
I love this rotation very much. I hope the updated one get designed on the similar format of no non-sense. I want it gruelling and brutal;);) shock is good:):)

My lower body has responded very well to the October 2013 rotation!!

The true test...I wore a pair of jeans, to work, I haven't worn in over a year :eek:

Lisa

My lower body has responded very well to the October 2013 rotation!!

The true test...I wore a pair of jeans, to work, I haven't worn in over a year :eek:

Lisa

Same here got great result.:):):), My tightest jean is now feeling looser.
Yes, Jeans never lie---No need to get obsessed with measurements:cool:

It sounds as though I'm going to have to give this one a go.....
Can I pester for a little more info? Did your lower body lose because you lost weight, or did your weight remain the same, but your lower body just slim down?
I'm still working on my thighs :eek:

My lower body just slimmed down, similar to the results I saw when I did the Nov. 2011 Low Impact Series Rotation. I've lost maybe 2 pounds with this rotation. The only modification I made to the Oct. 2013 rotation is selecting Pedal Power when given the option.

My lower body seems to respond better to light weights, metabolic training and cardio than is does to heavier weights. I thought my jeans were tighter after I did the Rock Bottoms Rotation.

Lisa

Lisa - thank you for your reply - just what I wanted to hear. I, too, bulked out through my thighs on the rock bottoms rotation. I tend to get very lean through my upper body, so I don't want to lose weight, just trim my lower body. I think I'll try this rotation once I've finished STS, and I'll take a look at the LIS rotation you mentioned.
Again, thank you,
Justine

I have another question to anyone who did the previous rocks bottom rotation. Do you put the BBW or weighted walking lunges in the workout manager? If so, how did you put it in?

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.