New Slow & Heavy Series

annetoin

Did Cathe mention what the rep count will be for the new S&H series? Is it going to be like the current S&H that I believe has a 8 count rep.

She hasn't mentioned it that I recall. Since those workouts are planned to be filmed at the beginning of 2008, I'm sure we'll get more info as the filming date nears.

2008?????????? I was under the impressin that it's for this Sept or Oct

oh no!!!!!! that long;(

This is what Cathe wrote in her "Upcoming Filming Plans/Projects for 07"

Film Date: SEPT/OCT 07

THREE DAY SPLIT…HEAVY WEIGHTS

This workout series is designed to be an updated sequel to the Slow and Heavy Series, yet different in its approach. I have listened to your feedback and comments concerning Heavy Weight routines and found the Three Day Split to be the answer. In this series, we will expand upon the Slow Heavy concept bringing you to maximum muscle exhaustion and failure. We’ll be honing in on maximum muscle recruitment through various high intensity training techniques. These workouts will each be about an hour in length and contain NO CARDIO. We’re talking heavy weights and hard work. This series is all about breaking strength plateaus, boosting your metabolism, and gaining 100 percent PURE LEAN STRENGTH.

I'm hoping she can do another Rhythmic Step then since there is no cardio in that series. Hopefully, time will permit her to do that. I am looking forward to this series too!!!

I'm sorry, Cathe - I just can't picture you panting and tired! You are incredible!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!! Love, love, love your workouts and all cathe.com does!!

If you are panting - I should say, "I KNOW YOUR TIRED, BUT JUMP HIGHER!!":) :) :)

Jane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back