New Lo Impact Series from Cathe!!

anderson

Cathlete
Cathe is coming out with lo impact workouts this summer! Yeah!! Will anyone be pre-ordering them?? I am getting the digital downloads!

If they're cardio, you bet your butt I'll be pre-ordering! I am DESPERATE for some new cardio, esp. low impact.........:)

I would preorder if they were all cardio, but it looks like there will also be yoga (don't want), barre (not interested...I don't think) and weight workouts (have enough already) in the mix, which makes it less appealing to me.

I was hoping for a group of low-impact/high-intensity cardio workouts (or maybe some cardio/weight metabolic circuits) when I first saw the annoncement.

I may end up doing what I did with the last presale and only getting some of these.

STS Push Pull Tower?

Is the barre workout going to use the STS Push Pull Tower? I have a feeling I am going to have to suck up the cost of international shipping and order this.

Just In Time!

Pre-order begins on May 1st -- my birthday!! So, of course now I know what I'm getting lol. I am DEFINITELY ordering the WHOLE set. I'm so excited about this new series!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.