My take on AfterBurn and LIS Upper Body Tri Sets workouts

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi girls!

First of all let me preface my review on the two new workouts I've actually done so far is that I have MS. Its been 6 years since I was diagnosed with MS and its left me with muscle weakness and balance issues effecting my right side of the body, so I have to do every workout with that in mind.

Here's my reviews:

LIS Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split- Total Body Express Premix= 49 Min
This was challenging but fun, I had to not use weights on the standing one leg balance portions because of my rightside impaired balance due to MS, so I modified and did it without the weights and tried to touch the diagonal of my shoes. I found the innocent little dixie cups to add an edge of intensity in the lunges, but in a good way. Love it!!!

LIS AfterBurn - Random Burn= 60 Min Premix. I have to say now with AfterBurn and this one under my belt of having done them that the intensity is still there. I love that with AfterBurn which is definitely a intense cardio workout didn't bother my joints in the least. Infact, I felt energized like crazy afterwards. Love that effect, WTG Cathe, you rock!!!

Ok, that's my take on those two workouts, so far two down with two big thumbs up, and eight more to go. Probably evenmore with premixes factored in there which by the way loving the number of premixes with this LIS set and the Limited Edition dvd case as well. I hope this was helpful input in the review of these two awesome workouts.

Hugs, and Cathe if you read this spectacular job!:):cool:

Nora

You may like Cardio Supersets then if you like Afterburn. CS is kinda like the original Boot Camp with some new stuff and the discs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.